Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzing Mist SPF 10

2.7 ounce mist. Terracotta spray bronzing mist SPF 10, # 01 light was launched by the design house of guerlain. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Terracotta spray bronzing mist SPF 10, # 01 light by guerlain for unisex, 2.7 ounce mist.

I need to get my hands on this!!!! Do you recommend it, or no?
Does it looks orangey on the face?
Does this go on patchy/blotchy?
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzing Mist SPF 10!
9 months agoShavertown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t say enough about this bronzing spray. I don’t sit in the sun or go to tanning beds so I use this on my face and neck in the summer both with and without make up and it looks fabulous and natural. At the beginning of summer I always buy several cans of this from Sephora because I love it so much. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
3 years agoSunny Isl Bch, FL
I loveeeee this!!!!!! Not only does it provide a light spf it's an awesome non streaky bronzing mist. I spray it on my face when I notice I'm becoming a little pale especially in the winter time and love how it's not orange or fake looking. In the summer I use it as a buffer and will even lightly mist over my legs and chest
3 years agoMacungie, Pa
Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzing Mist SPF 10 uploaded by Stacy C.
Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzing Mist SPF 10 uploaded by Stacy C.
Perfect!!! It was my first product bought from Sephora and I love it forever!!!!!!! It's so easy to apply and it looks amazing. It's totally worth the cost. I freaking love it and it lasts all day, even through workouts! I recommend to everyone
3 years agoAnn Arbor, MI
A great luxury bronzer . The terra-cotta bronzer from Guerlain have a rich warm tone . They give a sun kissed bronze best for skin tones that don't mind warmth in their bronzer . I spray it on a brush and apply it under cheekbones and around the forehead . It also is a beautiful finish for dry or mature skin .
a year ago
This product is unbelievable for summer vacation, if you want to pull off an extremely minimal make up look. I purchased it after Jaclyn Hill mentioned that she wore it with a bit of concealer on some lipgloss and I was sold. I highly recommend this product, it performs amazingly!
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
This is one of my holy grail products for the summer! If you are like me and love to sit outside in the sun, you need this! I never go on vacation without this product. You just spray to all over your face for a beautiful bronzer look. Since it is a spray, it has such a flawless finish!!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE GO AND TRY IT!!!
2 years agoElmhurst , IL
Probably the easiest fastest way I have ever bronzed my face. ‘‘Tis the season for pale skin, and in seconds I’m able to add a little bit of life back into my face! Not orange or to olive, thee perfect product to add that healthy amount of color and radiance to the face
2 years ago
This bronzing mist looks gorgeous as an all over face mist. It gives a beautiful bronzey glow and is never orange. I either apply it all over after my makeup is done, by itself, or onto a brush for more precision. Looks great on the décolleté too!
2 years agoGambrills , MD
For being a spray I was nervous to use at first but found it was super easy to use and the color looked natural and wote nicely. I was quite surprised by the effect and happy that I tried.
3 years agoLancaster, PA
Guerlain is my favorite company for anything bronzing. There Terracotta powder bronzers are amazing, there bronzer/blush duo work for just about anyone and this baby here is everything. If you want to give yourself a nice bronzing effect with a little bit of glow this is def the one. I think it's super easy to blend and comfortable on the skin. Once it's dry you don't even feel it!