BY GUERLAIN

A matte foundation with a velvety powder finish. This hybrid foundation perfects the skin with the sheer coverage of a powder. The Terracotta Skin texture is extremely creamy, owed to a blend of powders and volatile oils combined with an elastomer gel. In just a few seconds, its texture melts into the skin to reveal a healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Terracotta Skin is available in shades ideal for blondes and brunettes. see more...

Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
The formulation is almost mousse-like in its consistency. It literally melts into the skin. I would agree it's a bit dark, but I blend and it works beautifully on my quite pale skin, giving me a nice, healthy summer glow without the fake tan look. I also find it lasts all day. It doesn't cake into the fine lines around my eyes or make me look dry or blotchy (provided you blend)
A little goes a very long way, making it a great value. I love Guerlain products and this might be the best I've used.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in shade 02 Brunette. The consistency of this foundation is nice and has decent coverage. I'm very fair skinned and while it looks okay in the house, as soon as I go outside I look orange. No matter how much I blend it there are always streaks all over my face. It's almost like you're wearing a shade of foundation that's too dark for you. Definitely wouldn't repurchase.
May  V.
Review for: 00 nude
Great product you guys should really try it out it keeps your skin looking flawless!!!!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for a while, but I had stop because I love trying new things and i found it kind of pricey. However, I received a sample at Sephora with an order and forgot how amazing and PERFECT it was. It's one of the best foundation I have used. Very natural/glowy finish.
Janelle m.
Review for: 00 nude
Great product. keeps skin flawless.really, you guys should buy it. Try it once and i bet you will keep buying it