BY GUERLAIN

A nourishing dry oil that illuminates the tan and contains SPF 8 protection. Guerlain Terracotta Huile du Voyageur Nourishing Dry Oil Illuminating Tan Intensifier SPF 8 magnifies the tan with a subtly iridescent veil of tiny, mother-of-pearl, golden particles and perfumes the skin with the exotic scent of the Tiare flower. The formula is enriched with Tan Booster technology that prolongs the tan and Roucou, a reddish-brown vegetable pigment that has been used throughout the ages to intensify color day after day. Skin is left nourished and divinely smooth and luscious.

ALICIA B.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
Great Outdoors Expert
I would rate Guerlain Terracotta Huile De Voyageur Nourishing Dry Oil Illuminating Tan Intensifier SPF 8 3.4 oz as five stars. Nice packaging.  Cost about $70. Guerlain Terracotta Huile De Voyageur Nourishing Dry Oil Illuminating Tan Intensifier SPF 8 3.4 oz meet my expectations and I would recommend.
Wb P.
Wb P.
This product feels luxiuous going on and makes my skin silly smooth. In addition, the fragrance is out of this world. The price is a bit high but totally worth it for the product. I would for sure purchase again as the product is long-lasting and worth spending a little more than drugstore price.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
This is a great and very nourishing tan intensifier. It smells heavenly good and the tan gets a very nice glow to it. I wish it would have more SPF, but other than that, if you like a natural and glowing tan, this is definitely worth the money and the splurge.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Makes me super tan in minutes! It smells just like guerlain products and does not smell like self tanner. It is very effective and easy to use in summer.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
I have this in a travel size for when I go on long trips, really great to keep your face hydrated on airplanes. And the texture is really good
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Great Outdoors Expert
Amazing. I love the design and the packaging. And it makes my skin so smooth and soft. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Muy producto, me encanta como ayuda a mi piel y no paro de usarlo, me encanta bastante, es impresionante!!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This is a good product. The smell is a little offensive but the color is great. Not bad for the price.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
I personally love to tan, and any product that intensify s your skin to help it tan more is amazing in my book.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, AL
Looking for a deep, dark lasting tan? This stuff is amazing and smells equally as amazing. Color is great and price is right on point.