BY GUERLAIN

Whether you're a fair blonde or a dark brunette, you'll love Guerlain's newest formulation of classic, sunkissed powder. Ideal for all skin types, this ingenious mosaic of five shades of compact powder includes a complexion highlighter to create a natural-looking glow. see more...

Meredith R.
Meridian, MS
I have been using this for a few years and love it. I don't even wear any other powder anymore. It keeps my skin more even toned in the summer and not so pasty white in the winter! This palette also lasts a very long time, which is a bonus.
Chaza A.
Germantown, MD
It's my favorite bronzer, I never liked any other bronzers. This is the best I ever tried .
Isa J.
Amazing product as usual, Guerlain is always the best for bronzing powder. One downside to be aware of, is if you want to depot it (why did I try to do this, I feel so stupid) but it is very easily breakable once you depot it. Now I can't really use it anymore, and it is a shame... but anyway, keep it in its case and don't be a fool like me and you will be a very happy gal!
makeup m.
Beirut, Beirut
I live for this bronzer. It was the first one I bought and after trying several ones, it is still one of my favorites. It is so smooth and it applies evenly over powder or liquid foundation or even bare skin. It has the most wonderful tone for a natural looking bronzed face. It will definitely give you a glow that looks as if it was from within look
Danielle N.
King City, ON
Love how easy this bronzer is to apply! My skin is quite fair and more often than not bronzers end up looking too heavy, or just too orange on my skin. Not with this! It has sheer coverage but it is buildable. Also, I struggle with most bronzers looking a little muddy on my skin. Guerlain's is just the right shade for me! Removed on star for the smell, it's not bad but I'd rather it not have the scent.
Maria V.
New bern , NC
would you recommend this?