Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder Sun Blondes 04 0.35 oz

Whether you're a fair blonde or a dark brunette, you'll love Guerlain's newest formulation of classic, sunkissed powder. Ideal for all skin types, this ingenious mosaic of five shades of compact powder includes a complexion highlighter to create a natural-looking glow.

I typically love Guerlain makeup, but the pink in this bronzer makes me nervous. Does anyone use this for day to day use? Or just for evenings out?
Is the color different each time ?
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder Sun Blondes 04 0.35 oz!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
Guerlain has the best bronzers out there. There are so many varieties but I find all that I have purchased to be similar in the way I use them. This one is terrific if you are Fair-light skin toned with not too much ‘cool’ undertone. The combo of colors appears natural and not orange on me. I tend to have neutral/warm undertones. I use this product as an all over face bronzer. You just swish brush around in a circle through the palette and apply. I recommend the Guerlain small bronzer brush or something similar.
3 years agoCanoga Park, CA
 I always struggle with finding a bronzer that is not too orange toned and to read toned and with my hair color (Auburn) it's hard to find something that works so well with my skin tone and hair but this terra-cotta color is perfect I would definitely buy again .
a year agoBaltimore, MD
These bronzers are iconic! The best bronzer out there on the market, flawless application, never patchy, smells fantastic and doesn’t clog pores. It’s a semi matte finish and the different colors blend to create an amazing color. Only downside is the price!
5 months agoTucson, AZ
I love this bronzer as it helps me create different looks on my skin since it has the different shades in one compact! I go lighter for daytime and deeper for evening!
a year agomuskegon
I love guerlain and use this sparingly. It’s highly pigmented and goes on much like a bronzer/blush. I am very loyal to this brand and often buy meteorites each year. I enjoy the pressed products like this as well.
6 days ago
J'adore tout simplement couleurs chaudes teint ensoleillé et lumineux en deux secondes just fabulous!! La poudre incontournable à avoir dans sa vanity
a year agoBrooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps makeup for your face fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
9 months agoHouston
Purchased at: Sephora
This is more of a blush and bronzer in one. I gives the skin a pretty flush, but not really worth the money in my opinion.
6 months agoHaverhill, MA
Lightsheer bronzer love it I also use it for my cheeks awesome price awesome product and its worth it to get
8 months ago67240
Produit à tester absolument pour les personnes qui aime les belles poudres un effet bonne mine assuré n'oublier de profiter d'un-25% à l'achats Je recommande faut toujours swatcher pour pas tomber sur une couleur trop orangé par contre