Makeup - Guerlain - Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder - No. 02 Blondes (New Packaging) 10g/0.35oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder No. 02 Blondes (New Packaging) 10G/0.35Oz!
Shavertown, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Guerlain is the industry leader in my eyes with bronzers. I have several of their formulas and I can’t say enough about everyone of them. They are never orange or during the booking and have colors for everyone. This is an amazing, high-quality superior bronzing product that I will never be without
Sacramento
I felt it was expensive and silky smooth. I liked the smell and gave a nice natural bronze to me not glamour bronzer. It does stay for a day best on all skin types. I have a lot left over so won't be needing it but would buy again!
Connecticut
Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzer, gives your skin an awesome sun kissed natural glow, it goes on silky smooth with great botanical properties.😍💖
Santa Monica, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good bronzer for light skin. It doesn’t cake on like a lot of powder bronzers do.
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
st julians
Yes yes yes!!! This one will always be my favourite bronzer! Already use this one for I think over 5 years and will nevef stop using in. Easy to use, builable and suitable for alot of skin tones.
CUAUTITLAN IZCALLI
El producto es fantástico cuando aplicas con la brocha de misma marca no se desperdicia, el color es genial y puedes jugar con las tonalidades y verte diferente cada día
Oily, Sensitive, Mature / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
I wanted a bronzer that looks naturally sunkissed and with a brown undertone instead of orange. This definitely seem to be better than what I’ve purchased so far, but I will probably not be re-purchasing. I’d like to see what else is out there especially with the steep price.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Tuzla
This product was such a disappointment for me. I was hoping for better quality for price paid, since it was costly, but no. Looked patchy on my skin. I ended up not using it, and was pissed I paid so much. Not a favorite, and def wouldnt recommend.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Montreal, QC
Beautiful bronzing powder ! Texture, colour, finish and smell are amazing. I wear it all year and everyone always compliments me on my healthy glow!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
67240
I am a big fan of the brand guerlain I find the top products this tanner is a 2 in 1 can be used as a blush for a good radiant mine I recommend