Makeup - Guerlain - Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder - No. 02 Blondes (New Packaging) 10g/0.35oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder No. 02 Blondes (New Packaging) 10G/0.35Oz!
9 months agoShavertown, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Guerlain is the industry leader in my eyes with bronzers. I have several of their formulas and I can’t say enough about everyone of them. They are never orange or during the booking and have colors for everyone. This is an amazing, high-quality superior bronzing product that I will never be without
a year agoSacramento
I felt it was expensive and silky smooth. I liked the smell and gave a nice natural bronze to me not glamour bronzer. It does stay for a day best on all skin types. I have a lot left over so won't be needing it but would buy again!
a year agoConnecticut
Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzer, gives your skin an awesome sun kissed natural glow, it goes on silky smooth with great botanical properties.😍💖
a year agoSanta Monica, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good bronzer for light skin. It doesn’t cake on like a lot of powder bronzers do.
10 months agost julians
Yes yes yes!!! This one will always be my favourite bronzer! Already use this one for I think over 5 years and will nevef stop using in. Easy to use, builable and suitable for alot of skin tones.
9 months agoCUAUTITLAN IZCALLI
El producto es fantástico cuando aplicas con la brocha de misma marca no se desperdicia, el color es genial y puedes jugar con las tonalidades y verte diferente cada día
a year ago
I wanted a bronzer that looks naturally sunkissed and with a brown undertone instead of orange. This definitely seem to be better than what I’ve purchased so far, but I will probably not be re-purchasing. I’d like to see what else is out there especially with the steep price.
a year agoTuzla
This product was such a disappointment for me. I was hoping for better quality for price paid, since it was costly, but no. Looked patchy on my skin. I ended up not using it, and was pissed I paid so much. Not a favorite, and def wouldnt recommend.
6 months agoMontreal, QC
Beautiful bronzing powder ! Texture, colour, finish and smell are amazing. I wear it all year and everyone always compliments me on my healthy glow!
a year ago67240
I am a big fan of the brand guerlain I find the top products this tanner is a 2 in 1 can be used as a blush for a good radiant mine I recommend