Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Natural Healthy Glow Powder Duo

A single powder, cleverly composed of two complementary shades: the bare minimum to reveal the unique radiance of every woman. Its warm shade? A softened sun-kissed powder, lighter than the legendary Terracotta bronzing powder. Its pigments are less intense and work in osmosis with the skin to make it glow without ever overloading it. Its coloured shade? A reviving pink for Blondes or apricot for Brunettes that blends with the sun-kissed powder to deliver a burst of radiance…

The Terracotta Joli Teint powder comes in 4 soft and delicate harmonies to revive all skin tones.

Directions For Use:

Mix the two shades together in a circular movement and apply the powder to the face, using Guerlain’s figure “3” method: from the forehead to the cheekbones and down to the chin to recreate the natural glow of the first sunbeams... Sweep the apricot or rosy shade over the cheekbones for even more freshness. There’s no need to think about it – just follow your instinct!

TALC • NYLON-12 • LAUROYL LYSINE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE • OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • BORON NITRIDE • DIMETHICONE • METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE • GLYCERIN • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • SERINE • ALLANTOIN • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • SORBIC ACID • TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE • ZINC STEARATE • LINALOOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • GERANIOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • CITRONELLOL • COUMARIN • LIMONENE • BHT • TOCOPHEROL • [+/- MICA • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) • CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) • CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE) • CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) • CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) • CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) • CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) • CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET)]

Does this bronzer get patchy after wearing it for a while?
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Natural Healthy Glow Powder Duo!
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Brunettes Naturel
The guerlain terracotta powders are EVERYTHINGGG! I have be using them for years and dot have one complaint. They are flawless, great color, moisturizing and look so natural. I will always recommend guerlain and continue to purchase.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Brunettes Naturel
As a fair skinned individual, I’m always concerned whether a product will be too dark for me. This product does wonders for my skin! I use this when I feel the need for some glow- I love the effect it gives my skin! I also love the smell of this product, it’s not overpowering at all.
Oily / Acne
East Hanover, NJ
First of all this product smells like dream, tropical paradise, Maldives 🌴 i have the shade 03 Natural Brunette, i love the shade of the bronzer for winter (for summer it's a bit too light for me) it's not to orange and not muddy at all, you can't contour with it but it gives nice warmth to the face. I also enjoy the peach blush but i wish it was just a bit bigger
Dry, Combination / Acne
I love this bronzer for its simplicity and what a light, fresh look I can accomplish with it. It is such a beautiful product and looks gorgeous on fair skin. Most of the bronzers I come across are so dark and have an orange cast to them that is extremely unflattering. This bronzer is in a class of its own. It is definitely a purchase I don't regret.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Natural Healthy Glow Powder Duo uploaded by EZX Anna C.
Review for: Clair Brunettes
I love this brand and all its products! In them everything is perfectly fragrance, packaging and main content! The powder has a small molluscum, it lies down beautifully, gives a beautiful shade of rested, sun-touched skin)
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: Brunettes Naturel
This is a beautiful bronzer with a very nice undertone. My only gripe is that this is not very pigmented. I have light medium skin with a yellow undertone and it doesn't show up very well. It does build up but I just feel like I'm wasting it and going through the compact quickly. And at $54 a compact, that's not something that you want. It also has a very strong perfume scent, which smells nice but may be overwhelming for those sensitive to smells. The blush portion of this compact is a joke. There's absolutely no way to use it. I am not sure why they even included it.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Omaha, NE
Review for: Clair Brunettes
Beautiful bronzer with a glow from within look. Beautiful fragrance. You can layer to get achieved look. This shade is for light to fair skin but has a small amount of light coral blush. Beautiful product
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines
Review for: Blondes Naturel
Love this bronzer, i use it almost every day. Just needs to be reapplied sometimes, its sheer enough to wear in the daytime and you can layer over it with a more intense color for a nighttime look.
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines
East Stroudsburg, PA
This healthy glow powder by guerlain terracotta is such a great powder! Love the finish that this powder gives off
Dry, Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Ksa - abha
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Natural Healthy Glow Powder Duo uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.
Review for: Clair Brunettes

Packaging : pretty simple and fine it looks like the permanent bronzer line but with a little bit of diff like they change the inner design and also the packaging is beige instead of brown Price: 255 S.R - Where to buy: any Guerlain counter Guerlain Terracota Joli Teint Powder DuoAvailable shades: 4Shade I pick:  03 Natural Brunettes Shade description: I'm not gonna describe the shade but all I can say that it's similar to too faced bronzer in shade milk chocolate but a bit lighter - Suits: Let me just talk about the collection in general if you're in the warmer side and your skin medium and darker than that this collection are not made for you at all For my point of view I found this collection suite fair to light, and light-medium skins and cool undertones. 00 Clair Blondes: suits fair skins that's nc15 and lighter. 01 Clair Brunettes: suits nc15-nc20 02 Natural Blondes: suits NC20-30 03 Natural Brunettes: suits NC20-30 And you have to put in your mind that these bronzers supposed to give a natural healthy glow so it's kind of diff than the other bronzers line that guardian carry .. - Pigmentation: medium. For me, I don't find it that satisfying considering how expensive it is. - Easy to blend and use - Has a strong fragrance scent .. - Lasting: Not bad - Weight: 10g

Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores