BY GUERLAIN

With Terracotta Joli Teint; , a new beauty dream has come true; a single formula that combines the perfection of foundation, the beautiful effect of a skincare product, and the sun-kissed radiance of Terracotta. Against fatigue that blurs the complexion, women now have Terracotta Joli Teint;At the heart of winter or upon arrival of spring, this beautiful small bottle reveals the skin radiance! Appearing make-up-free, your complexion is instantaneously warmer, more even, and naturally radiant, as though you have just returned from a weekend in the sun. SPF 20 - PA++ Its Tiare Flower fragrance leaves a gentle scent on the skin, instantly sweeping you away to an exotic far-off paradise.

Jenny D.
Pimckneyville
It stays on long. Was only blotchy on my cheeks and neck. I would not recommend buying it. I honestly would buy too faced foundation over this any day. I will not recommend this product to anyone. TOO FACED IS THE WAY TO GO!!
Maari M.
This is a gorgeous foundation that blends great into my skin. Throughout the day, my skin gets oily and this foundation doesn't make it appear oily. This feels lightweight and is not sticky on the skin. I absolutely recommend this.
Gaja M.
Sonning Gardens , Hampton
One of the best liquid foundations I had so far. Great quality and excellent cover with no look of make up on. Great quality as it’s moaituriaed my face and also the ideal shade for my skin
Diane B.
This foundation is actually THE best one I have ever used !! It covers everything, its texture is amazing plus the it smells sooooo good!! I've never been this happy to use a foundation in my entire life ♡