BY GUERLAIN

Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Love this blush ! It gives me great color without too much color. I have light skin tone so it looks perfect !
susmita s.
Flushing, NY
Yesssssßssssss great priduct for every un8versal shad eand great for winter as well
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am crazy about this bronzer!!! I was first introduced to it by my makeup artist about 3yrs ago and right away I knew I'd found LOVE! As soon as she applied it to my skin I thought she actually had it matched perfectly for my skin complexion. It went on seamlessly and managed to give me the even, summer glow that I love to have all year round without even having to change my bronzer for the season. It was February when she applied it and I managed to use it EVERY DAY from then on through August! I have a very fair complexion but I surf and live on the the beach in NY. So the winters are harsh and I need a little color to give me that healthy glow when I cannot have a tan but i like the natural look. In the summer I tan for sport and I can't have a bronzer that is too heavy on the my skin, that leaves a heavy residue or oily shine either. THIS BRONZER IS PERFECT!!! It takes me through all 4 seasons and lasts quite long! I STILL HAVE THE SAME COMPACT THAT I WAS GIVEN 3 YEARS AGO!!! I use it almost daily but it was time to get a new one and I did so without any hesitation! The price tag is well worth it! I am a licensed Skin Therapist and the ingredients used by Guerlain for this palette are absolutely perfect for any skin type. EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE! Beautiful, natural coverage ALL YEAR ROUND and makeup that will last. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
Sirleny B.
Goiânia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esse blush é simplesmente perfeito, sem comparação! Que cheiro de mulher rica e um brilho que a gente ama!
Rebecca H.
London, Ontario
Absolutely amazing blush! warms up my face so beautifully! perfect for a lighter skin tone. I feel like on darker skin it would look a little chalky.
Chelsea F.
Winnipeg
Love love love this product, the shade works well with different skin tones I definitely recommend it!
Maryssa T.
Where can you find this product? It looks beautiful!
Kaitlyn S.
Paden City, WV
Where can I get this ? I'm a medium skin tone will it go with me?