A quad of matte bronzing powder tones. This perfect selection of graduated matte tones creates a long-lasting, natural look of radiance at any time of year. This sunkissed palette is perfect for sculpting and highlighting: use the pink or dark shades for your blush and the more neutral or nude shade to unify the rest of your face. Each woman can choose and blend shades to create her ideal color. To enhance the 4 Seasons experience, Guerlain has added four new harmonies of coordinated shades to better accommodate women’s varying complexions. With a total of six shades to boast, Guerlain ensures that all women, fair or dark, can indulge in the pleasure of a Terracotta glow.

Is this bronzer worth the hefty price tag?
I have never used bronzer. Would you recommend this beginner??
Does anyone have this one and the regular, one shade bronzer? How do they compare? Do you use them all swirled together? I have the regular one and LOVE it but now I just want all of them haha
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder Moyen - Brunettes 0.35 oz!
I couldn't get pass the smell unfortunately. It smells like old lady perfume and the smell lingers. If you can get pass the scent I think this will be a great bronzer. It looks naturally and blends like a dream. And best of all, it doesn't look powdery
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Scarring
Guerlain is just amazing with bronzers. I love the texture, smoothness and smell of this bronzer. I love that it gives the option to have a light and dark shade in one compact. It is a smooth matte finish and feels very silky. A few cons though: it is pricey, and it has a very prominent orange and red undertone.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Mcdonough, GA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I'm a bronzer junkie, always on the hunt for something that will warm up my face and give me a bronzy glow! Anyways- I originally wanted to get the 4 seasons one(next on my wishlist!) but ended up with the terracota one #3 ( it was the only one available in my local counter ) It CAN lean slightly orange-y, but it works beautifully to warm up your complexion. Blends like a dream so you won't get those weird lines or bronze patches! (Phew) and the compact just feels sooo luxurious! Will never use this to contour tho, too warm. The way I use this product in my daily routine: Stilla 10in1 bronzing bb (primer), foundation, benefit bahama mama to contour (or sometimes LA girl pro concealer), guerlain terracota (on top of the contour, tip of my nose, forehead) then the balm hot mama to top it all off! And voila! Beautiful bronzed skin for NC30-35 skin. In my opinion, if you're lighter- it might lean a lil too orange or dark for you.
Combination / Dark Spots
My cult, must-have, end-all, be-all bronzer. Bronzer isn't even the right word because it's just more of "a you but better color applicator." This powder works best with chikuhodo natural hair brushes and is meant to be buildable. So people used to swiping and getting instant color won't be satisfied; you have to build with this but that's what's so great, because you can tune it up or down for the occasion. Just a bit pricey but so worth it in my opinion and the packaging is just gorg!
Dry / Fine Lines, Dark Spots
Bedford, AK
@guerlain they are definitely #experts when it comes to #bronzers. They are so light on your skin. It feels like silk when applied. You can use it for #contouring, or as a #blush. You wear wear apply a little in the day but you also have the opportunity to build it up to a darker and more dramatic look in the evening. If it was up to me, I would love to own the entire range of makeup by @guerlain. 💋
Oily, Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Apple Valley, MN
This is an absolutely lovely high-end bronzer. The undertone is perfect for all skin types and doesn't leave you feeling orange. The powder is smooth and silky and applies easily and evenly. If you have one go to bronzer I would absolutely recommend this one.
Dry / Fine Lines
Auburn Hills, MI
Guerlain is known as the top brand for bronzers. While they run on the pricey side, they were worth trying. This bronzer is amazing, it's matte and not overly shimmery like other bronzers are. I also use this on my eye to give this natural look. I do recommend it and it lasts a while
Combination / Dullness
Guerlain is such a decadent high end brand. It is known for their bronzers for a reason! They are long lasting, smooth, and easily blended. They have gorgeous packaging & can be easily bought at Sephora!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Mesquite, TX
Expensive but worth every penny. I like that it has choices for blondes and it's matte enough as well as not too orange looking. It definitely contours well, gives my face a warm look and doesn't shimmer like a disco ball. I have other Guerlain compacts and they make my face look healthy!
Combination / Dark Spots
Greer, SC
Yes. This bronzer is so amazing. I have an obsession for bronzers! This adds the perfect color. I have really fair skin and it adds a nice glow. It's pretty pricey but totally sort it
Dry / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...