Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder 02

Buy Guerlain Bronzers - Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder with Pure Gold SPF 10: Bronzing shades for blondes and brunettes This new powder is ideal for customizing your tan to reflect the season and achieving a perfectly matte result By combining or layering at will with these matte shades you can sculpt your complexion and reproduce your dream tan to perfection Enriched with pure gold, this pure radiant concentrate naturally illuminates the skin without creating an iride

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder 02!
2 years ago
One of my favorite bronzer. It just gives a perfect amount of sunshine to the face. It spreads easily and blends like butter. You only need a tiny amount of it. It is not orange. The one thing that I am not crazy is about the fragrance but it dissapears. Will buy it again.
2 years ago
Buttery, applies flawlessly, stays on all day. I honestly really enjoy this bronzer, I love the smell, and the finish is like a satin, it’s a bronze that moves with you. Really highly recommend. Although on the pricey side, I think it’s worth it.
3 years ago
This is an overall ok product that feels very luxe. Pros: 1. The packaging feels like it has good weight to it, it definitely feels high-end 2. The product itself has a strong perfume smell (that i personally like and it feels very silky smooth Cons 1. The price is definitely in the high-end side 2. The color is a bit too red for even fair skin tones. It would look lovely on olive tones. I have this bronzer and I find I have used it only a handful of times this past year. I always grab other bronzers.
5 days agoSpring Hill, TN
Great color not too warm or cool toned which is great for someone with neutral undertones like me. I also like that you control the shade.
2 years ago
This was given to me as a gift and I LOVE it !! It stays true to color and gives me the glow I am looking for.
6 months ago
I use this every single day and I'm addicted to it! We can make so many different effects with this, since the normal bronzer until the after beach look. I understand that it's not the cheapest product but it's an investment! I use it everyday and it's lasting for a long time!
2 years agoHawthorne, CA
Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder 02 uploaded by Jéssica S.
Bronzing powder is undoubtedly an essential item in my necessaire! Swear! I can not be without! Whoever accompanies me for a while knows that I do not sunbathe on my face so to pretend I'm a tanned person, kkk, I use a lot! This mine is the Sun Trio in Clair - Light color and has three very useful and usable colors. The lighter color is well the tone of my skin and I can use, quietly, as illuminator below the eyebrow. It has no brightness but is not opaque. It is lightly satin so it looks subtle and natural on my skin. The largest portion of the product is a medium brown tone with a neutral background, neither so hot nor so cold. That is, perfect because it creates a super natural shadow and leaves the look smooth. I even retired my other bronzers because I'm really in love with the effect it leaves on the skin. It's beautiful and nobody says it has makeup because the powder is very thin and does not accumulate, you know?
2 years agoWembley , Middlesex
My go to bronzer, I love everything about this bronzer from the packaging to the colour. They come in different shades for different skin tones. They blend like butter and smell Devine. Most definitely worth the price tag and I tried lots of other bronzer and none of them compare.
4 years ago
I got the Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder in 00 Nude, and it is a great match for my fair skin. This is my first bronzer, as I never thought I could wear one without looking completely orange or strange. The pink section gives it enough colour to be used as a blush, with a bit more depth. Love this product, it's a splurge but it's worth it, and will last a long time.
6 months ago
Very luxurious smell & packaging. Love how sunkissed it make you look. Spreads smooth.