Guerlain Terra Soleia Tan-Enhancing Bronzer Face and D

A limited-edition bronzing powder that’s a must-have for achieving sunkissed skin. This summer, Guerlain introduces Terra Soleia, a complexion-enhancing bronzing powder in a universal shade. Mixed with iridescent golden particles, the formula delivers a naturally luminous tan–sans sun! Apply Terra Soleia to face, shoulders, neck and décolleté to enhance any tan with a subtle golden shimmery effect.

Es tan pigmentado como dicen? Gracias
Start your review of Guerlain Terra Soleia Tan-Enhancing Bronzer Face and D!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“oh i love this so much! great for pale skin blends so well and gives your face a lovely tan appearance” in reviews
Madrid
Oh my God! I love this broncer! It was my first broncer when i was 13 years old! It is a very good product! I absolutelly recomend it! It is beautiful and long lasting! I love it a lot! Of course I would like to bought it again!
It gets a 4 star but it truly deserves a 5 if it wasn’t so costly I’d be buying it regularly! Alright I loved this product! The colour, the texture, the tanned healthy look it gave me was simply amazing!!!! Now if only it wasn’t so damn costly,,,,😞
Bury, Bury
Just an amazing bronzer. It is so long lasting and gives the most amazing pop of colour to your skin. Would definitely recommend, and wouldn’t hesistate to buy again. Stays true to the colour and doesn’t budge all day.
Birmingham , West Midlands
A beautiful bronze tan can be achieved with this product. Gorgeous but super duper pricey but is a decent size so won’t need to repurchase any time soon. Loveeeeeeeeee it a lottttttttttttt would recommend for sure :)
Most beautiful bronzer ever. It is fore sure the creme de la crop of bronzers and it is the most deluxe one you can buy but it is super expensive...like 80$ for one bronzer.
Southport
Absolutely fantastic. The packaging looks beautiful and looks very expensive. The gold with the bronzer makes you look as though you have been abroad for a few weeks. One of my favourite bronzers
Bon produit j’adore la marque le produit s’utilise facilement il rempli bien sa fonction très bon rapport qualité prix produit qui hydrate la peau ne dessèche pas sent bon j’aimerais trop être influenceuse de cette marque
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Produto maravilhoso, não é demais dizer que ele é ótimo. Espero que sigam minha recomendação é que comprem e usem mesmo. Não vão jogar dinheiro fora e nem errar, podem confiar.
Romania
I loved this product. It s a a big sparkly and it fits so good on any kimd of skin tone. You get the bronzed sunmy glam look by appling a bit of the product.
Paris
The brand is known for its bronzee and not by chance, it really is wonderful! very thin, great for contour, fine fixing and pigmentation!