Guerlain Terra Soleia Tan-Enhancing Bronzer Face and D

A limited-edition bronzing powder that’s a must-have for achieving sunkissed skin. This summer, Guerlain introduces Terra Soleia, a complexion-enhancing bronzing powder in a universal shade. Mixed with iridescent golden particles, the formula delivers a naturally luminous tan–sans sun! Apply Terra Soleia to face, shoulders, neck and décolleté to enhance any tan with a subtle golden shimmery effect.

Es tan pigmentado como dicen? Gracias
Start your review of Guerlain Terra Soleia Tan-Enhancing Bronzer Face and D!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
oh i love this so much! great for pale skin blends so well and gives your face a lovely tan appearancein 4 reviews
2 years agoFt Lauderdale, FL
The perfect bronzer for my face. I feel like j lo after applying just a bit of it. It gives my skin such a nice finish and the color is so perfect for my skin color. It lasts forever and I use it on the daily basis
2 years ago
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
2 years agoEdinburg , TX
I love this bronzer especially for summer time to get that nice bronzy glow. It is true to color and pigmented. You can use setting spay to enhance the glow. I would definitely recommend this bronzer to anyone looking for something like this for summer.
5 months agoBerwyn, IL
Best glowy bronzer in the entire world! Skin looks seamless and my complexion has never looked better without this bronzer. A bit pricey, but worth all of the money in the world for the best results. Must have!
a year agoLos Angeles
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Not my favorite Guerlain product I felt like they could have done better. It’s Sefi tell not buildable and I don’t like the scent to it. I wouldn’t suggest it for any part of your make up nor would I buy it again
3 years agoSavannah, GA
First of all, let's talk about how pretty the packaging was. The manufacturers did a great job with that. The product itself is just beautiful and the color payoff is amazing! Definitely couldn't put this down for awhile.
2 years agoAppleton, WI
This has a lighter center shade, a darker outer shade and lots of gold shimmer. Both are very pigmented. You can mixed the two to get the desired shade for your skin. I need more of the darker shade once I start using the self tanner. In the winter I need almost none of the darker shade. This is very finely milled and bendable. It feels velvety smooth and not powdery. This usually wears 8-9 hours on my skin.
3 years agoMobile, AL
This is my all time favoriteeee summer bronzers!! It's a must have in my summer vacation bag! It is very affordable and it lasts a long time! It looks great on all skin types and it is really easy to blend out and build. Try it if you haven't already done so!
a year agoBrunswick , OH
This is a beautiful product. The packaging.... incredible. The smell is amazing. I just can’t use it because I’m to fair and it makes me look as if I’ve been gardening all day. I’m sure it would look perfect on deeper skin tones.
a year agoLos Angeles, CA
The French really know how to do it! The smell is luxurious, it has such a natural look to the skin, which I personally love. It gives you a sun kissed glow! I decided to buy the Guerlain Sous les Palmiers Limited Edition Bronzer and Blush Duo and absolutely NO REGRETS! French know skincare!