Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+

A unique two-in-one serum, featuring moisturizing and antiaging benefits in a luxurious formula. Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ deeply hydrates, re-plumps, and gives the skin more resistance to visible signs of aging. It neutralizes free radicals and supports the natural production of collagen, glyco-aminoglycane, elastin, and fibulin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an instrumental test on 10 subjects, after application of the serum:- +72% hydration after 30 hoursIn an instrumental test on 15 subjects, results after 1 hour: 27% wrinklesIn a satisfaction test on 30 women, after 1 month:- 97% of women observe fresh, beautiful, luminous and comfortable skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+!
9 months ago
Review for: Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ Light 1.3 oz
One of the best lightweight BB creams I've ever used. You only need a little and it just blurs small imperfections and redness away. I have oily skin and this product controls the oils while still giving me a beautiful glow. It doesn't break me out and hydrates well. The color selection is lacking but the light shade works well on NC 20-25 skin. I think it has been discontinued so I am going to be searching for a replacement.
2 years agoCastle Rock, CO
Review for: Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ Light 1.3 oz
Ooh, I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with this foundation. The loves? It's amazingly hydrating, plumps skin, and gives skin a healthy glow without making skin look greasy or like a disco ball. I live in an incredibly dry climate, and this foundation just sinks right into the skin without looking cakey or magnifying dry patches. The finish it leaves is seriously beautiful! The hates? The color selection. It's horrible. It only comes in three colors, and the lightest is still a bit too dark and orange for my fair NC15 skin. I have to make sure that I'm using self-tanner on my neck and chest if I want the color to work. This foundation is undoubtedly a splurge at $79, but I wouldn't even hesitate to buy it again...if it came in a more varied color selection! I had to deduct a star for that, and since I'm almost to the end of the tube now that we are heading into the fall & winter (I only wear self-tanner in the spring & summer), I probably won't purchase again until next spring. Please, Guerlain--more colors!
2 years agoTABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Review for: Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ Light 1.3 oz
This is one of my go to bb creams. It's easily blended, and gives a nice finish to the skin. I have dry skin and have never had it cling to any dry patches. It doesn't last all day but it's great for about five hours of wear time before it begins to break down. I would classify it as medium coverage that nicely evens out skin tone. It's pretty user friendly in its application (can use just your fingers to blend) which is great for rushed mornings when you're trying to get out the door fast.
9 months agoyucatan
Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ uploaded by melissa P.
Review for: Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ Light 1.3 oz
Super hydrating ! Excellent for winter ! I use first all my guerlain products and then I use this bb cream! The cover it’s great! You only need a little ! It’s perfect ! It’s my second bb hydra!
2 years ago
Review for: Guerlain Super Aqua-Serum BB Hydra+ Light 1.3 oz
Gooodreally love this foundation. I have been on the hunt for a foundation for my oily skin that wouldn't pool into my pores by the end of the day and not feel like a mask. This foundation is a medium coverage which is perfect for me. Yes, I do have some extra spots to cover, but that is what concealer is for.