BY GUERLAIN

Super Aqua-Mask (Sheet Mask) was launched by the design house of Guerlain. see more...

Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I have tried both the cloth and the tube version of this mask. It is the same thing, although I would describe the clothes as a "hydration burst". The box contains 6 clothes. The cloth is saturated with the moisturizing lotion. I put it on and after a while I take it off and I look like I just had a bottox or something like that. Fatigue signs are gone and my skin is so luminous, moisturized, soft and even! The only thing I dislike is the fact that it is sooo expensive and that is why I give it 3 stars.
Sam R.
I use this mask (tube) on the cheeks and forehead when I do the purifying mask on my nose. This is an excellent product which gives the skin deep hydration and brightens the complexion. The fragrance is identical to most Guerlain products, it is the natural scent of concentrated damask rose (which explains why its expensive).
Ariel S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Really hydrates the skin and leaves skin smooth and feeling totally refreshed. Definitely worth the value and would recommend to friends and family. It's also really cool that it's unisex and works definitely buy again
Elaine R.
I love masks, and this one it's not the exception, leaves your skin really smooth, soft and shiny! It's not harsh at all, very effective for the purposes
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
This mask leaves your face feeling so smooth! I've only used it once and I will definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys doing masks.
Sarah G.
Amazing way to take a skin care product on the Go. The color is easy to find in my travel makeup bag and I love the texture
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
I hate how this is so expensive but I LOVE what it does for my skin, it leaves my face feeling SO hydrated!!!!
Rebecca N.
Refreshing, cleanses and removes oil on my skin, leaving it fresh for a long time. Would recommend
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Like most products from this line, the ingredients feel light and gentle on the skin. This is a unisex mask so it's great for both me and my boyfriend. The scent is neutral so it doesn't give it away that it's a feminine or male product. I was quite satisfied with the product with regards to its quality and aftermath so I would defiantly buy again!
laurell d.
Fredericton, NB
Refreshing and hidrating for the skin... It left my skin super soft and smooth but a little out of my budget