BY GUERLAIN

A refreshing cream formula that moisturizes skin. Super Aqua-Day Cream hydrates with a purifying Aquacomplex that promotes skin's natural circulation, gives a youthful appearance, and offers age-defying hydration. Moisturizing and soothing for a refreshing, radiant look, this formula offers multiprotection to help normal or combination skin resist daily aggressors. This formula offers 24-hour hydration, protecting skin during the day and restoring at night. see more...

Guerlain Super Aqua-Day Cream 1.6 oz
  • "This product is pricey but extremely worth it. I bought it on a whim at Nordstrom because my skin felt so dry during the winter months. It was very effective at plumping and moisturizing my skin. " in 9 reviews
Ayatt H.
Beaverton , OR
If I could rate this product ten stars I would. Absolutely amazing! My skin used to be so dry and flaky but thus has turned it all around. Guerlain should be a staple in everyone’s skin care routine.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Suuuuuper expensive!! I will say when I have used this I do notice a difference and my skin felt super soft and hydrated however I probably won’t buy it again because it’s so pricey! The smell and texture are great and it will make your skin feel super soft and hydrated. Just not in my price range!
Kaitlan A.
This is a very expensive moisturizer. I didn’t think it was anything very special but I did like using it while I had it. You need a very small amount. I preferred to use it mainly at night, but sometimes would use it during the day.
Caroline W.
This lotion is lovely. I have used many different moisturizers as part of my skin routine but I really enjoy this one. I feel it makes my skin brighter and makes it feel tighter. Its an excellent baselayer for makeup and has a faint smell of lotus. Yes, it is a small bottle, but one pump covers my full face and neck, so no complaints there. It feels light and the moisturizing feel stays all day and has not aggravated my acne issues in any way. Therefore, I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Anna H.
Bellevue, WA
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Very nourishing face cream. Doesn't dry out skin at all. It has a great texture and is applied very easily. It penetrates the skin very quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. Love this and will continue to use it.
Megan S.
Marion, VA
Super expensive but so worth it. If you are going to splurge on anything it should be skincare, you can have the best makeup in the world but if your skin is crappy no makeup in the world will help!
Christina G.
Used this product while on holiday with a friend. She had a pot and I almost used the whole thing up! Talk about silky hydration. Just wish it came with a pump or scooper. I don't like sticking my fingers in the little pot. Will be purchasing for myself soon!
Adriana C.
Although this product is pricey its completely worth the money. Your skin feels like you just put cold water on a hot face. Super hydrating and refreshing. Not only is it amazing but the packaging is gorgeous. You never forget you are using a luxury product. A little goes a long way so you can make this product last because honey! I dont have this type of money to buy it every month lol Definitely recommend.
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm in love with this product. I got some samples from a friend to try it out, and instantly had to go buy a full size cream. It moisturizes and evens out my skin tone to prepare for makeup. It leaves the skin silky and smooth and clean smelling, without any greasiness or tackiness. I've purchased 4 more jars since trying it.

back