Guerlain Shine Automatique Hydrating Lip Shine uploaded by Angelica K.

BY GUERLAIN

Shine automatique hydrating lip shine - # 262 extra it de rose was launched by the design house of Christian Dior.

Guerlain Shine Automatique Hydrating Lip Shine
  • "FAVORITEEEE!!!! I can't live without my hydrating lip shine lipstick. For someone that has dry lips, this has to be like heaven. " in 23 reviews
  • "Long lasting, moisturizing, love the packaging. I'm a first time user. would recommend to a friend. " in 12 reviews
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand
Danalee B.
832 North Main Street Apt 4 Waterbury Connecticut
I like this because it gives you a hydrated lip and it is long-lasting and it’s my first time using it And I would you use it it is easy to apply as in easy one two three I won’t bite again and forever will
Rithika S.
Milwaukee
It is a good product but can work better. It has a matt finish yet does not complete the look only with the lipstick. An Additional product is to be used to enhance its functionality
Nora C.
This lipstick is so beautiful and hydrating. It makes my lips look so plump and healthy. I love how my lips feel with this lipstick on, it’s a bit pricy but it is a high luxury product so if u like a nice hydrating lipstick it’s worth the splurge
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
I’m not really able to pull off many lipstick colors due to my thin lips. But this really manages to make my lips pop out but never looking too goofy. AND the lipstick does not smear easy! Stays on for hours!!
Kortney N.
Indianapolis
Love this product! A little pricey but a treat every once in a while. I have issues with very dry lips and this was hydrating and made the lips feel amazing. Purchased at Sephora. I would purchase again.
Clarissa M.
San Francisco, CA
I so so so totally love this product, the color is a little bright for me so I usually mix it with another color but it glides on super easy and is very pigmented. It does last around 6 hours and gives your lips a plumping feel and look. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone that is looking for a hydrating lip gloss, one that is not sticky and is made of very high quality.
Climistina D.
Deltona , FL
I bought this in bold and I really love it. Aside from the gorgeous magnetized case, it feels so silky and the color is great. It's not the longest lasting lippy but sheer, glossy options never really are...so I'm not sure why people would expect that. And, as it does fad away it does so pretty evenly and doesn't leave me with a horrid ring around the outside of my lip.
Collections4you 🇺.
Irvine , Ca
I absolutely love this lipstick for many reasons. Not only keep my lips moisturizer but it also goes with every style. It gives this really fancy look but it also looks classical. It has a amazing long lasting quality, I spend a good amount of the day without having to really. I really like this product, it's a good investiment quality and long lasting wise! It's amazing ;)
Cat D.
I love literally anything Door when it comes to makeup. The colors are so vibrant! I can actually eat while wearing this and still be wearing it when I get done. It is pricey, but for the length of time it stays on I think it's worth it. I also love the texture. I'd also suggest trying Mascara Dior Addict It Lash
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Is this lipstick worth the cost?

Amazon