BY GUERLAIN

Guerlain Shalimar Souffle Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Megan S.
So I purchased the Shalimar Souffle de lumière version of this, from Selfridges in the UK. It's not yet sold in the US. It's in a beautiful white version of the original bottle. The first spray smells of bergamot/citrus. It dries down to a lovely softer version of Shalimar with a more vanilla, powdery scent. It's great for summer and for work, as it's not as strong or heavy as the original Shalimar.
Erin W.
Jacksonville, FL
My mother has worn Shalimar since before I was born. When I found out Guerlain was releasing this Soufflé version, I jumped at the chance to buy it for her for Christmas. We already opened our gifts and she LOVED it- the scent is airy but long lasting, with the signature "Shalimar-shaped" fan bottle. The only reason I give it 3 stars and not higher is because I think it's almost TOO similar to the classic. I'd definitely buy it again.
Sema G.
Kichevo
A friend told me about this perfume but honestly I didn't like it much. The scent wasn't so bad but it was too strong for me and I couldn't take it. Still saying it's not bad just too strong