BY GUERLAIN

Shalimar Eau de Toilette Refillable Spray by Guerlain, 3 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Andrea R.
Doral, FL
More reviews by Redsilas77

I've tried Shalimar many times before and always hated it. I don't know if it has to do with my age, but now I absolutely adore it.

I was reintroduced to Shalimar after receiving it as part of a Guerlain sample pack. There was something about the smell of Shalimar that had me going back to sniff my arm over and over. I knew it was a good match for me when I received compliments at work, or questions of 'what are you wearing? Is that a new shampoo? I gotta know what that is' from co-workers, both men and women.

Plenty has been said here on Shalimar, both good and bad and I'm not sure what I can truly add to the reviews here.

My advice with wearing this would be not to over do it. It has a long life when wearing and although it might be a bit faint as the day goes on, it improves with the day.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells like my mother... Such a nostalgic scent! Not something i would wear myself but i keep it around for comfort
Lizbeth S.
Baltimore, MD
This smells soooo amazing ,,, I love how it makes me feel so good .... It makes me feel confident
VE-1089921, Jesalen D.
MIAMI, FL
This parfum is super good! I love it because the smell is delicious and is very durable!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I have wore this my whole life!! It smells amazing all products by this company r great
Karla H.
Salinas, CA
Is so good that u will love it too is amazing and if u are fan l love it and i
Mari A.
Bakersfield, CA
I honestly don't like this. It's to string of a smell I can't stand it !!!!
pamela a.
rua bandeirantes n18 Irapuru-SP
Muito boa a fragancia cherosa de mais perfeitooo, ameeei gente , para tudoooo
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this worth the money?
Cassie R.
Sussex, NJ
Could someone who uses this often tell me how strong the scent is? Is it a more subtle scent with a few sprays or is the smell overwhelming?
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
What Does This Smell Like ???
pamela a.
rua bandeirantes n18 Irapuru-SP
E boa a fragancia oque acha?