BY GUERLAIN

Inspired by the passionate love story between an emperor and an Indian princess, Shalimar, which means "temple of love" in Sanskrit, symbolises the promise of eternal love forevermore. It is a fragrance of desire. With its smouldering and slightly impertinent character, the star oriental fragrance in perfumery embodies skin-caressing sensuality with a hint of the forbidden. "Wearing Shalimar means letting your senses take over," Jacques Guerlain would say.

In 1925, the Shalimar bottle designed by Raymond Guerlain won first prize at the Paris Decorative Arts Exhibition. Its curves were inspired by the basins of the famous Shalimar gardens. The fan stopper with its sapphire transparency recalls the garden's eternally gushing water.

Oriental.
Voluptuous, sensual, spellbinding.

A flight of flowers and bergamot whips up the top notes with a breeze of freshness. The heart is warmed by enveloping and delicately powdery notes of iris, jasmine and rose. To conclude, the presence of vanilla, rounded balmy notes and the gourmand warmth of tonka bean orchestrate a sensual symphony for the dry-down.

Ingredients: ALCOHOL • AQUA (WATER) • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • LIMONENE • LINALOOL • COUMARIN • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • CITRONELLOL • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • GERANIOL • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE • CITRAL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • BHT • BENZYL BENZOATE • EUGENOL • CINNAMAL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • TOCOPHEROL • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) • CI 14700 (RED 4) • CI 60730 (EXT.VIOLET 2) • FARNESOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • ISOEUGENOL​

Viviana M.
Guaynabo , IN
The epitome of femininity. Lovely smell. Classic fragrance. You cannot go wrong with Guerlain, especially Shalimar
karel r.
Lancaster, PA
Me encanta...lo use hace algún tiempo y cuando siento su aroma en otra persona siento nostalgia de mi mom
Kimberly E.
I've loved this fragrance since I was young. It's delightful and pleasant. Soft and not over powering.
Jailene S.
This is a great scent to put on when you're going on a night out with your husband or on a date!!
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is an amazing product, and smells really good, used for either male or female.

Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
This is amazing smelling and I love this you can't go wrong about thus.product
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
I'm sorry, I just don't like this perfume. The smell is way too strong and too floral, is a classic one but honestly it reminds me my grandma. The lasting power is very decent, because is a very good quality perfume, is just that is not my kind of fragance.
Emily L.
Cambridge , ON
This fragrance isn't a popular one these days, at least not for millennials, which I find such a shame. I love this fragrance! It's very rich in patchouli, which is a love it or hate it note. The fragrance itself is old as the hills.The bottle is so classy and vintage. This fragrance reminds me of a great friend of mine.
Michelle C.
Quebec
I just discover Guerlain a few months ago and I am loving almost every product that I have tried. This perfume is so full of class it is deep strong at the beginning and sweet and fresh, light at the end.I would say it is for women beetwen 40-60 years old to wear at a gala, or a chic restaurant at night.
Roxanne C.
Montreal
I honestly don't like this perfume! However it might just be because it doesn't suit me at all. I would tend to go for the "La petite robe noir - I love Canada" version instead but it's all personal!
Nathi E.
Shalimar is one of my favorite perfurmes, but is kind a pricey on the stores that I saw available does anyone know where can I find it for a pricey up to $110?
Isalys C.
Does anyone know if the formula for this perfume changed? I bought it for my mom and she said it smells different to her.
Laure G.
La mesa, CA
How long does the scent last?

Macy's