BY GUERLAIN

Shalimar Eau De Cologne by Guerlain is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Shalimar Eau De Cologne was launched in 1925. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange and cedar; middle notes are iris, patchouli, jasmine, vetiver and rose; base notes are leather, sandalwood, opoponax, civet, musk, vanilla, incense, peru balsam and benzoin.

Amanda R.
Soft, powdery iris and citrusy, lemon and leather, sweetness, spice and rose, a bit of dusty vetiver , so classic and wearable almost year `round .
I wear this for me . It`s so comfortable , cozy, and soothing. Winter , snuggling, in fur `n angora , and spending time lounging and cuddling is my favorite time to wear this.
There s a freshness about it, but also a comforting.
I am not a huge fan of civet... it has it`s place I understand - the civet used in the concoction is not overwhelming, dirty, or cat pissy.
I received a coffer set of perfume when I was young, early teens ,with Shalimar in it , and have been a wearer since.
There are different forms of Chantilly and flankers... the cologne has proved the best for me as I find it more wearable in warmer months, and I like the strength - but test, research , etc... to see which is best for you.

Norene C.
This classic eau de cologne was launched in the 1920s, and it's still an amazing and alluring fragrance today. I have a few different concentrations of this. I have one vintage bottle. The eau de cologne is a seamlessly blended oriental that brings together citrus top notes shimmering over rose, patchouli, jasmine and precious iris. Amazing. This sits on a smoky base of incense, vanilla, civet, leather, sandalwood, and benzoin. I think Shalimar is a masterpiece. If you enjoy enduring high-end fragrances like Chanel No. 5 and Joy by Jean Patou, I think Shalimar is a must-have in your perfume wardrobe.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Loved this! Loved every aspect of it - packaging, performance, scent...everything. The price may seem high to some, but I think it's absolutely worth it because you do not need much and it will last a long time. I would recommend to those seeking a more sexy, mature scent.
Adrienne L.
This is a classic!! I love it. My mother wore this . This reminds me of my childhood. It is one of my favorites and lasts all day.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Such a rich smelling, classic and sexy scent. This formulation with really help to keep you from applying it too strongly.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Nice quality fragrance from Guerlain. I don't like the plastic top on the spray bottle. It cheapens the entire look.
Neha R.
This is a very strong perfume. It's definitely geared toward an older crowd. Very strong spices in this one.
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
I wasn't really a fan of this scent. It was a bit stronger then I like. The bottle is cute however.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
This cologne smells great!!!! def a cologne your gonna love!! and worth purchasing;))))
member-dd5178333
United Kingdom
Beautiful designer bottle. Sleek and Fresh, would definitely recommend for my dad.

back