Guerlain Samsara Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jane S.

BY GUERLAIN

Created by the design house of Guerlain in 1989, Samsara is classified as a refined, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of amber, rose, iris, violet, vanilla and sandalwood. see more...

• Is this a good perfume? Does it have a good scent? What flavor scen...1 Answers
  • Is this really as good as they say how is the smell of it.3 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
This is a long time favorite of mine. It's scent is heavy and long lasting so 1 squirt will do. I don't recommend Samsara for spring/ summer wear, is just to powerful. It's a beautiful option for a fancy holiday party. You will be noticed!
Dany K.
Dany K.
It make me smell like a old lady. The sense is too heavy and strong. I'm glad I tried it at the store first.
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first used Samsara years ago when my brother brought it back for me from Paris. It is more on the pricey side than some other fragrances, but it is incredibly long-lasting. It is not a soft or mild fragrance, but rather strong. I have continued to purchase Samsara and save it for special night out outs. This is not a fragrance to wear to run errands.
k. j.
k. j.
England
I love this for special occasions but I would not wear it on normal days as it has a very strong fragrance. I bought it online and I would buy it again definitely. The packaging is nice as well. I would definitely recommend you to buy this
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really as good as they say how is the smell of it.
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
Margate, UK
Is this a good perfume? Does it have a good scent? What flavor scent has it got? Is it strong or light scent.