BY GUERLAIN

A sandalwood overdose embellished by ylang-ylang and jasmine.

Samsara is an elixir of seduction for a woman who has found harmony and balance, which is notably conveyed through the composition's raw materials : the purest sandalwood and a jasmine used only for religious offerings until then.

As Samsara takes flight, it enwraps us in jasmine flower, which dominates the scent, before sunny ylang-ylang flower embellishes it, the better to unite it with the radiant and generous warmth of sandalwood. Lastly, iris, tonka bean and vanilla harmonise and render sublime this blend with its remarkable trail.

Samsara is the first woody women's fragrance in perfumery. It is constructed over a beautifully crafted sandalwood, used for the first time in these quantities in perfumery.

Ingredients: 11822 INGREDIENTS: ALCOHOL • AQUA (WATER) • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • LIMONENE • COUMARIN • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • CITRONELLOL • EUGENOL • GERANIOL • BHT • BENZYL BENZOATE • CITRAL • FARNESOL • ISOEUGENOL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • TOCOPHEROL • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) • CI 60730 (EXT. VIOLET 2)

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is a beautiful incense and woodsy scent. I love the beautiful red bottle which is classic Guerlain. I find this a little heavy at first but it dries nicely.

I think of this as a warmer, spicier scent that is better for evening than for day. It is one of my favorites from Guerlain.
Danica S.
I was so relieved to hear that this fragrance came back. I have used it for years and I love the smell. It is a bit pricey but it's worth the many compliments you receive and the way you feel when you wear it.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
This is a classic for my mom. She wears it religiously & it smells fantastic on her. It's not a scent I would personally wear, but it fits my mom perfectly & always makes me think of her when I smell it!
Melissa H.
This perfume is really amazing. I get tons of complements every time I use it. It's kind of hard to find, but well worth it. It is a bit heavy, but in a good way. It is more of a wintery scent. Kind of cozy.
Marlene T.
Melbourne, FL
I first used Samsara years ago when my brother brought it back for me from Paris. It is more on the pricey side than some other fragrances, but it is incredibly long-lasting. It is not a soft or mild fragrance, but rather strong. I have continued to purchase Samsara and save it for special night out outs. This is not a fragrance to wear to run errands.
Michelle W.
Wallace
Samsara is a great product in the Guerlin family of perfumes. This holds up to high standards. The product is smooth and lustrious in its smell. Just a bit lasts all day. When I have worn Samsara I have always been complimented. Samsara makes you feel rich and luxurious. definitely a five star.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Great scent. I've found that this guerlain scent lasts all day (compared to others) and will bring about many compliments! Seems suitable for the office as well - the scent is strong but not overpowering. Would recommend to those seeking a warm scent that lasts.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I used to wear Samsara Eau de Toilette many years ago. I absolutely love this fragrance because it smells great and lasts all day. I used to purchase it at Macy's department store. My body went through some changes, but I'm better now. I will buy it again.
Daisy F.
This is a long time favorite of mine. It's scent is heavy and long lasting so 1 squirt will do. I don't recommend Samsara for spring/ summer wear, is just to powerful. It's a beautiful option for a fancy holiday party. You will be noticed!
Mackenzie H.
I love this I could wear it everyday of my life it's very long lasting and it doesn't give me migraines I bought mine at Macy's in the perfume department it's a very nice bottle I would defiantly buy this perfume agian!
Leyla S.
Does this smell lovely?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Is this super strong? If I want to put it on would one spray do? I'm not into perfumes that are way too strong.
Rosa M.
Midland, TX
Is this really as good as they say how is the smell of it.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
It smells wonderful. Sample it, you'll fall in love.
Sophie L.
Margate, UK
Is this a good perfume? Does it have a good scent? What flavor scent has it got? Is it strong or light scent.