BY GUERLAIN

The perfume of harmony

Jean-Paul Guerlain created Samsara for the woman of his life. His only indications were sandalwood and jasmine, which the "Lady of Samsara" particularly liked. Jean-Paul Guerlain travelled to India many times to acquire the purest sandalwood and a jasmine used only for religious offerings until then.

Samsara is a sensual version of seduction for a woman who has found harmony and balance, which is notably conveyed through the composition's raw materials.

As Samsara takes flight, it enwraps us in jasmine flower, which dominates the scent, before sunny ylang-ylang flower embellishes it, the better to unite it with the radiant and generous warmth of sandalwood. Lastly, iris, tonka bean and vanilla harmonise and render sublime this blend with its remarkable trail.

Samsara is the first woody women's fragrance in perfumery. It is constructed over a beautifully crafted sandalwood, used for the first time in these quantities in perfumery.

Enny O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This’s one of a few times I have been led me astray. This is beyond disappointing & it very upsetting anytime I think about the money spent on this rubbish. This smells nothing worth the price; it smells like strong men soap; actually, the smell reminds me of dial soap brand. The bottle look cheap even the box that it came in was just typical; this was all wrong. I gave it to my mom; she however likes the smell but she complained that it never last. Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
It smells ok its not the worst but I have smelled better..it smells ok its not the worst but I have smelled better..it smells ok its not the worst but I have smelled better..
Sarah S.
This is a more mature, bold scent that nore mid-aged women are attracted to.
ydangelyd z.
miami
love this perfume, is to become one of my favorites, it smells really very very rich!...
i love this perfume