BY GUERLAIN

A shimmering, ruby-powder lipstick tucked inside a chic, Parisian case. Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Jewel Lipstick Compact contains a ruby-powder formula that interacts with the light and creates a jaw-dropping pout of perfection. At first glaze, lips will be left defined, smoothed, plumped, and hydrated. Tucked in a compact that marries beauty with high design, with one click, you will have a luminous lipstick and mirror at your fingertips. Designed by Lorenz Bäumer, the most talented jeweler from the Place Vendôme in Paris, it is the ultimate accessory of mystery and seduction. see more...

Guerlain Rouge G de Jewel Lipstick
  • "This lipstick have one of the best formula. Its pigmented, moisturizing and lasts a long time. The packaging is beautiful, comes with a mirror so you can apply it anytime. The only cons is its heavy, so I could only carry one at a time coz i don't want to make my bags feel heavier. Be careful when flying with this too, i get questioned several times on what it is by airport security due to the odd shape" in 8 reviews
  • "Love these creamy long lasting lipsticks! They are easy to apply and high in pigment! I got them online on Amazon. " in 4 reviews
  • "The formula is silky and buildable, though not transfer resistant. I have dry lips but this keeps them happy throughout a day of wear. I love the case, such a sleek, clever design (but it's heavy and traveling with it gets you questions from TSA sometimes). " in 3 reviews
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Love my 25 GArconne a lot,This lipstick have one of the best formula, it is very pigmented, moisturizing and lasts a long time, the packaging is beautiful, comes with a mirror ,this does give your lips a pop. . I get many, many compliments on it, it stays on all day long ,even through some food and drinks.
Love it.
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
I purchased the winter collection limited edition with little white snowflakes on the top. It is a beautifully packaged product and makes me feel so luxurious using the little mirror. The lipstick is moisturizing and stays on while drinking liquids but the real reason to spend this much money is if you want the beautiful package.
Jashala f.
Review for: Gabrielle 60 more...
I do like this formula. It's nice and moisturizing and opaque. I don't think it's anything groundbreaking though. I actually love the packaging because its substantial and has a vintage feel. However, I really really wish they would sell refills because once the lipstick is done there's nothing to do with the beautiful package.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Georgia 62 more...
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
This is in my purse at all times. It's silky and pigmented. It leaves the lips smooth and beautiful.
The Packaging is AMAZING, the mirror is double. So it's great!!
No stains
Over all amazing, the only down side is the price. But it's truly top in my lip stick collection
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
Waleska G.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Gala 21 more...
This beautiful lipstick slides on easy as butter ! Leaving lips looking gorgeous but feeling comfortable at the same time ! I would totally recommend this for a ladies night out , or part of an every day look as well #Fab !
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Review for: #28 Genna more...
This is by far my favorite red lipstick. I get so many compliments on it, it stays on all day long even through food and drinks! I love how it comes with the little mirror on the cover. It's a bit pricey but I'd definitely splurge on something this good.
Judith M.
Review for: Gabrielle 60 more...
Me encanta el empaque soy de las que se deja llevar por ese tipo de cosas, es todo un lujo y el plateado me cautiva. Pero hablando del labial no puedo estar más contenta, no soy amante de los colores oscuros, así que este color me encanta.
deana b.
Apopka, FL
Review for: 25 Garconne more...
I love this Guerlain Rouge G de Jewel Lipstick Compact Garconne. this does give your lips a pop. this lipstick glides on smoothly. this lipstick long about 30 to 40 min deepens on if your eating or not .
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this at??
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
IS IT A GREAT LIP STICK TO USE?
Alicia H.
Lake Village, AR
Where can you get this brand of make up?
Nicole D.
Evansdale, IA
Will the price ever go down?! :(
Samantha K.
Are these lipsticks worth the price?