Beth W.
Guerlain was my first foray into high end makeup, and this lipstick in #62, Georgia was my first high end lipstick. I wondered what on earth could make a single lipstick bullet worth that much money. Then I tried it. This color is a perfect peachy coral on me. If feels luxuriously moisturizing going on, and lasts a surprisingly long time for a satin finish lipstick. The packaging itself is beautiful and quite hefty. The packaging may make it a little heavy for carrying around in your purse, but overall it adds to the glam appeal of this product. I'm still not sure if I'd drop $54 on a lipstick again, but every time I use this it seems to make the argument that it was definitely worth while at least once.