Greta L.
This was my first REALLY big splurge on lipstick, and I only tried it because it was on zulily. The packaging is BEAUTIFUL, the weight so substantial, and such a lovely, clever design. A magnetic bond holds it together, and when the lipstick is separated from the case, the case opens to a double mirror. It has a lovely mild scent, is incredibly moisturizing, and the color is initially sheer but somewhat buildable. The coverage doesn't last long- transfers far too much to everything I drink, and when you are supposed to be drinking water all day...there is nothing left! I have Geneva, a coral-orange. I find it too bright for me to wear it alone, so I have gone to layering it over a brick red long-wearing lipstick, and it brightens the color and gives a beautiful, healthy looking sheen. It is a luxurious product experience, but probably not something I personally would buy more than a few times in a lifetime (and probably then only on sale!).