BY GUERLAIN

A shimmering, ruby-powder lipstick tucked inside a chic, Parisian case. Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Jewel Lipstick Compact contains a ruby-powder formula that interacts with the light and creates a jaw-dropping pout of perfection. At first glaze, lips will be left defined, smoothed, plumped, and hydrated. Tucked in a compact that marries beauty with high design, with one click, you will have a luminous lipstick and mirror at your fingertips. Designed by Lorenz Bäumer, the most talented jeweler from the Place Vendôme in Paris, it is the ultimate accessory of mystery and seduction. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
  • "This lipstick have one of the best formula. Its pigmented, moisturizing and lasts a long time. The packaging is beautiful, comes with a mirror so you can apply it anytime. The only cons is its heavy, so I could only carry one at a time coz i don't want to make my bags feel heavier. Be careful when flying with this too, i get questioned several times on what it is by airport security due to the odd shape" in 8 reviews
  • "Love these creamy long lasting lipsticks! They are easy to apply and high in pigment! I got them online on Amazon. " in 4 reviews
  • "The formula is silky and buildable, though not transfer resistant. I have dry lips but this keeps them happy throughout a day of wear. I love the case, such a sleek, clever design (but it's heavy and traveling with it gets you questions from TSA sometimes). " in 3 reviews
Wanqing X.
Superior, CO
Review for: Gracia 66 more...
The packaging is absolutely gorgeous - so fancy and luxe, and even has a little mirror. Of course, this means the lipstick is on the heavy side. The color is a gorgeous MLBB and the formula is hydrating and easy to apply. Love it!
Beth W.
Guerlain was my first foray into high end makeup, and this lipstick in #62, Georgia was my first high end lipstick. I wondered what on earth could make a single lipstick bullet worth that much money. Then I tried it. This color is a perfect peachy coral on me. If feels luxuriously moisturizing going on, and lasts a surprisingly long time for a satin finish lipstick. The packaging itself is beautiful and quite hefty. The packaging may make it a little heavy for carrying around in your purse, but overall it adds to the glam appeal of this product. I'm still not sure if I'd drop $54 on a lipstick again, but every time I use this it seems to make the argument that it was definitely worth while at least once.
Carla S.
I received the shade 76 Gracy as a christmas gift and I can honestly say that it is superb! The perfect shade of red/pink/orange. It is smooth, silky, hydrating but at the same, lasts a long time. It's a classic brand that never disappoints. Perhaps a bit expensive, but if given as a special occasion gift, it is delightful. Comes with a mirror and a perfect casing for carrying around.
Sheela V.
Review for: Greta 22 more...
Got this in Greta. I really, really, REALLY wanted to buy this lipstick, 'cause I'm a sucker for gorgeous packagings. I mean, just look at it - it's perfect and worth every penny. The colour looks amazing and stays on the whole day, the texture is great as well, it's rather creamy, so application is easy and smooth.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves Gemma color and the packaging are gorgeous, is a long-wearing, moisturizing lipstick with a moderately creamy consistency that glides on easily and leaves a lightly glossy, luminous finish behind. I loves the mirror. Highly recommended
Greta L.
This was my first REALLY big splurge on lipstick, and I only tried it because it was on zulily. The packaging is BEAUTIFUL, the weight so substantial, and such a lovely, clever design. A magnetic bond holds it together, and when the lipstick is separated from the case, the case opens to a double mirror. It has a lovely mild scent, is incredibly moisturizing, and the color is initially sheer but somewhat buildable. The coverage doesn't last long- transfers far too much to everything I drink, and when you are supposed to be drinking water all day...there is nothing left! I have Geneva, a coral-orange. I find it too bright for me to wear it alone, so I have gone to layering it over a brick red long-wearing lipstick, and it brightens the color and gives a beautiful, healthy looking sheen. It is a luxurious product experience, but probably not something I personally would buy more than a few times in a lifetime (and probably then only on sale!).
Kim D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Gabrielle 60 more...
Let's first talk about the not so great, then I will gush :) This lipstick is heavy!! Clunky, doesn't stand up right, won't fit in a regular square makeup holder and is not one of those that you can just take out and apply without looking-you need to close the spring mirrored top to close the lipstick. Ok now the gushing. Mirrored stainless, gorgeous, formula and color are so pretty and perfect for spring. This isn't a buildable lipstick, I found this to be a 1 or 2 swipe application and that keeps it smooth. This color belongs more in the gloss category, but it's such a pretty pretty pink, I have worn it quite a few times and I really love it. Finally it has that noticeable click when it closes-luxury.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Love my 25 GArconne a lot,This lipstick have one of the best formula, it is very pigmented, moisturizing and lasts a long time, the packaging is beautiful, comes with a mirror ,this does give your lips a pop. . I get many, many compliments on it, it stays on all day long ,even through some food and drinks.
Love it.
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
I purchased the winter collection limited edition with little white snowflakes on the top. It is a beautifully packaged product and makes me feel so luxurious using the little mirror. The lipstick is moisturizing and stays on while drinking liquids but the real reason to spend this much money is if you want the beautiful package.
Jashala f.
Review for: Gabrielle 60 more...
I do like this formula. It's nice and moisturizing and opaque. I don't think it's anything groundbreaking though. I actually love the packaging because its substantial and has a vintage feel. However, I really really wish they would sell refills because once the lipstick is done there's nothing to do with the beautiful package.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this at??
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
IS IT A GREAT LIP STICK TO USE?
Alicia H.
Lake Village, AR
Where can you get this brand of make up?
Nicole D.
Evansdale, IA
Will the price ever go down?! :(
isabelle n.