BY GUERLAIN

A hydrating and long-lasting lip color in an innovative flip-top applicator. This amazing formula combines long-lasting hold with comfort and radiance in a burst of beautiful colors. The sophisticated gold-tone applicator lets you open and close the lipstick with a quick-gliding switch using just one hand. see more...

Holly C.
I initially bought this because of the packaging. It is a beautifully designed lipstick that really catches your eye. After I tried it on, mere minutes ago, it instantly became my favorite lipstick in my growing collection. The color was rich and went on smooth without needing a lip balm or primer. If I'm going to splurge on a lip product, this is it.
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
I actually never owned this but my mom does and I borrowed it for a family party and it definitely lasted long she only had this bright red but it looked so good I added a little bit of gloss over it, I would purchase one just a different color