BY GUERLAIN

A hydrating and long-lasting lip color in an innovative flip-top applicator. This amazing formula combines long-lasting hold with comfort and radiance in a burst of beautiful colors. The sophisticated gold-tone applicator lets you open and close the lipstick with a quick-gliding switch using just one hand. see more...

Akeyra N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Perfect product for my lips and skin tone! After application my lips felt hydrated and looked great. I'm going to try other colors cause this lipstick rocks!
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
I was looking for a really nice lipstick to wear with this pink dress and saw this lipstick from sephora and loved it
susmita s.
Flushing, NY
Great product so smooth and bright yes its a little pricey but the formula is totally worth it
Justine D.
One go my holy grail!! Definitely in my every day makeup bag. The price is a little bit out there but the product it self is so good and buttery feelings. I have nothing but to say on this lipstick. I bought it form Nordstrom.ca
Guadalupe M.
This product looks so beautiful I just on to put my hands on it now and I just love that color
Akeyra N.
Stone Mtn, GA
What is your favorite color lipstick?