BeautyFaceFace MakeupGuerlain
Rose Aux Joues Blush Duo - # 01 Peach Boy - 6g/021oz

Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blush Duo - # 01 Peach Boy - 6g/0.21oz

Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blush Duo - # 01 Peach Boy 6g/0.21oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blush Duo - # 01 Peach Boy - 6g/0.21oz!
natalie N.
New York
Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blush Duo - # 01 Peach Boy - 6g/0.21oz uploaded by natalie N.
pretty for aesthetics but the scent just didn't do it for me after the third or fourth application. it's the kind that wears off of on you eventually i guess
Shirley V.
San Jose, CA
This blush is a lovely peachy pink shade with a complementary shimmer. Some may be put off by the strong scent of this product, but I actually like it. The color payoff for the blush is fine, but I find that the shimmer does not apply and stick as easily.

The compact itself is shiny, cute, and classy looking. I usually keep it in my day-to-day makeup bag because it also contains a mirror. The price point is on the heftier side than I am comfortable with, however this blush duo has lasted me forever and has been very versatile.

MaryKate H.
Absolutely the most natural looking BLUSH. No matter the shade ..the formula just always looks natural yet with color
Katie S.
This product is a must have. It's perfect for everyday use, or if you're going for a glam look. My palette has lasted for forever. It's such a great bang for your buck even though it's a little pricey. It's very pigmented, so you don't have to use a ton of product. I find the color to go very naturally, and can be dressed up for a more glam look. 10/10 will purchase again.
Becky L.
My standard go to for blush. A little goes a long way. Love the natural colour and easy to blend on makeup and on bare cheeks
louise D.
Soultz-sous-forêts
Ce produit est interminable, je l'ai depuis tres longtemps je n'en vois pas la fin, il est génial, et le packaging top
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,047 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Looking for your answer?