3 colors available

BY GUERLAIN

A concealer that hides all imperfections and awakens the skin's youthfulness with a single click of its magic wand brush. Guerlain's new Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator hides all imperfections and awakens the skin's youthfulness with a single click of its magic wand brush. This must-have makeup tool employs an exclusive double-sided Gold Radiance Pigment: The opaque side targets imperfections and dull zones, toning down the appearance of wrinkles, dilated pores, and pigment irregularities, while the golden side reflects light. It contains a blend of myrrh oil, known for its regenerating properties, and lifting and soothing peptides, which together diminish fine lines and create smoother, softer skin that lasts. see more...

• Hola, Influensters. ¿Qué tal es este corrector? ¿Sirve para pieles ...2 Answers
  • Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Wasn't really happy with this purchase. I have light skin as it was a light tons I thought it would look great as a highlighter and it really doesn't. It's very sheer and doesn't really light up the areas I want it to. Was expecting more as I love Guerlain products and I'm very happy with all the other items I have from them.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to have! i use it as a concealer and highlighter while topping it off with a setting powder and always looks great! a little over priced but definitely worth it!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Tampa, FL
This product reminds me of YSL's touché éclat, but better. While it is light in coverage (I wouldn't market it as a true concealer), it is effective in brightening up the under eye area. If you have darker circles, you will need to pair it with a fuller coverage concealer underneath. The colors - for pale skin - are great; I usually have a tough time finding a color lighter than my skin tone. The color in 00 is perfect for brightening up under my eyes. The product dispenses easily albeit a little too much product per click. It is easy to apply and I have found that it lasts a long time. I bought it about seven months ago and it is still going strong; so I think it is worth it for the price. This has become a staple in my collection; I will repurchase it the minute I run out.
Iman S.
Iman S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
The Guerlain illuminator works great as both a concealer and a highlighter. It seemed to be highly pigmented which is a good thing unless you have dry patches on your skin. Once you apply it on your skin, you can instantly feel the luxurious texture of it and know that every $ was well spent.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this product, especially for my under eyes. It brightens and makes me look so much more pulled together. I don't use this as a concealer, as the description says it can be, because it doesn't cover too much. I generally only use it for under eye area, brow bone, and as a creme highlighter on my cheek bones. It truly is one of my favorites in my makeup bag all the time!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Toronto, Ontario
Very light coverage, not the greatest concealer for under eye. I'd recommend this if you don't need a lot of coverage, and is looking for something more like a highlighter
Kirstyn C.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly for the price this product is not worth it! It's got no pay off to it and I really wasn't impressed, I'm fair skinned and this honestly had no effect on me, it might work better on a darker skin but honestly I wouldn't waste the money
Marija S.
Marija S.
Toronto, ontario
Ysl product has more pigment. This was sheer and more illuminating requires concealer under it. The brush is nice and spreads the product evenly but the click pushes to much product out.
María G.
María G.
Hola, Influensters. ¿Qué tal es este corrector? ¿Sirve para pieles secas? ¿No te marca las líneas de expresión? ¿Dura bastante? Gracias.
rebecca m.
rebecca m.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price?
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Brina S.