Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator

0.05 oz. Concealer Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator - # 00 was launched by the design house of Guerlain It is recommended for normal use Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator - # 00 by Guerlain for Women - 0.05 oz. Concealer.

Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Start your review of Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator!
3 years agoBloomington , Ca
I use this under my eyes I feel it does keep you a little bit hydrated so your eye area does not dry out.
3 years agoMiami fl, FL
Está marca es maravillosa soy fan de sus productos y de sus empaques de buena calidad me encantan
3 years agoBridgeport , AL
This is a nice illuminating pen, it adds a nice touch to your makeup and very luminous
2 years agoBradford
Review for: 01
It was good while I had it! I haven’t repurchased it because I got the Chanel one and now I am hooked on that one. But, this one has got a really nice texture and feels nice on the skin.
3 years ago
I gave it a 4 because it's not worth that much money but it is nice it leaves more mature people with a nice illuminated under eye by covering up their dark circles and doesn't settle into their fine lines it's a lightweight beautiful product it's just way too over priced
2 years agoBear, DE
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade.
2 years agosao paulo
Se eu não me engano Esse é o delineador né porque se eu não me eu estiver me enganando ele é maravilhoso muito bom