Guerlain Palette Gold

A glimmering multi-use palette for face, eyes, and lips. Each luxurious shade in this golden palette can be worn wet or dry to adjust the intensity for an endless combination of unique looks. Use the gold-leaf topcoat alone or layer over shadows, brows, lips, and cheeks for a glimmering Midas touch. This is Guerlain's first complete palette of multipurpose colors to adorn the eyes, brows, and cheeks.

Does anyone have this and how do they like it ?
Does anyone have pics of this? How is the pigmentation?
omg this looks STUNNING! Worth the splurge? x
Start your review of Guerlain Palette Gold!
2 years agoNew York
To be fair, this is a 100% perfectly good palette, with high-quality eyeshadows. The shades are all very pigmented, are pleasantly buttery soft, and long-lasting. The palette has a polished, shiny gold finish with a harmony of matching colors to adorn your face. Really beautiful colors. I have zero complaints. Unfortunately, this is something that I would not repurchase simply because there are so many similar palettes available for a fraction of the price, and perform just as well.
2 years agoFort Collins, CO
Loved the colors! They worked well with my contour and was excellent quality. It really emphasized blue eyes. I would highly recommend this palate to all. Great for everyday wear. Shipping was super fast.
2 years agoDerry, NH
1953 reviews
This is a lux pallette all the colors are super rich highly pigmented and boy do they glide right on and stay put all day they are great
2 years agoLas vegas, NV
Expensive but it works well. I love the colors and how it blends on my skin well. Totally love it and will probably try it again
2 years agoLoves Park, IL
I really like the colors and its one if my GO TO eyeshadows .Pigmented colors and they are very long lasting. LOVE
2 years ago
This is such a great piece. I love every color in this palette. Very easy to use and create multiple looks with
2 years agoMiami
Very beautiful colors never have i tryed them but they look like they gonna leave you flawless
2 years agoEl Reno
Love, Love this product! Will keep in buying!!! Recommend this to anyone who loves makeup
9 months ago
I got this palette from my aunt, who wasn't using it much so she handed it on to me. It was used when I got it, but not by much.
The palette has two pigmented, pretty blushes that I use daily, four eyeshadows- two shimmers that I use in my crease and on my outer lid, and two high shine metallics that work on the brow bone, inner eye and lids well, and two brow powders (matte) in a taupe and dark brown. I wasn't a big fan of the brow powders.
The pigmentation overall is excellent; the shadows are buttery, blend so quickly that I can use them in the early morning and it doesn't take me forever to apply.
2 years agolondon
Crazy pigments and multiple use. The gold colour in this palette was actually made from gold leafs, the matte colours can be used for brows, the cheek colours can be used as an eyeshadow and lipstick if you use them with a wet brush AND i use the champagne colour as a highlighter too 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Guerlain Palette Gold - this palette looks gorgeous! How's the pigmentation?
Terah A. 2 years ago
I just posted pics. This palette is STUNNING and the shades are like butter!!