BY GUERLAIN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An anti-aging eye and lip cream for day and night. Solutions for: - Dark spots - Dryness If you want to know more… Both during the day and at night, the skin has specific needs. In the daytime, the skin protects itself against aggressions while at night it regenerates. The The Eye and Lip Contour Cream contains Chrono-Response™ complex to adapt to the skin's natural rhythms. During the day, it hydrates, smooths, and enhances the eye area. At night, the cream detoxifies, soothes, and targets small white spots around the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The orchid: a rare and precious raw ingredient, is the very essence of the exceptional complete care range Orchidee Imperiale. A genuine longevity prodigy, the orchid is the most developed species in the plant kingdom. Convinced of its exceptional potential, Guerlain set up its first research center ever to be devoted to an ingredient: the Orchidarium®. Research results: In a satisfaction test, 62 women after 1 month's use: - 77% eye contour smoothed out In a clinical test carried out by a dermatologist, 32 women after 1 month's use: - Radiance of the eye area: +11% - Dark circles reduced: -24% - Lip contour smoothed: +19%

Alisha C.
I have not yet purchased this product nor have used it. So I cannot give an honest review about this beauty products. Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Cream, Size 1.7 oz
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Invest in your skin now my ladies my black spots were gone in weeks and at 40 I hardly can say I have wrinkles but it does keep my skin around my eyes and lips tight its rich and smells amazing worth every red cent you can’t be cheap with a good skin care routine
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
The stuff is incredible! The packaging is very luxurious and high end and this really does make a difference in my skin and my lips great before applying make up application
Jody B.
Tucson
The price says it all it does more then it's Job well worth the price will I be purchasing this item again most likely when it's on sale lol ladies it's a must try you will be happy with the results 💗💗💗💗💗💗
sonal c.
The boxes I checked for this product may seem contradictory but so are my feelings for this product... I've been using this for several weeks and sometimes it seems to work, but sometimes not. Its definitely moisturizing and seems to work best for crinkles and puffiness. When it does depuff though it does little to rid the dark circles that usually accompany the puff. But concealer will fix that. Not sure if I'd purchase again..
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I got a deluxe sample of this in the Ritual Discovery Set from Guerlain that comes with the Cream. This is a very rich eye cream and a little bit goes a long way.

It leaves skin well hydrated, smoothed and lifted. And it has that lovely Orchidee scent. Ive even used this over a gel eye cream that helps with puffiness and dark circles and find it still works well with other eye creams and  adds that extra hydration.

I love this so much that Im purchasing the full size as soon as the sample runs out. Highly recommend this product.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I love their product and excited to have tried this. Their product is very enriched so make sure you use generously. A little goes a long way.
Amelia C.
NY
Insanely amazing. It’s on the pricey side but it actually makes a visible difference in my wrinkles.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Yeah this was way too expensive 200 bucks for an eye and lip cream no way that’s outrageous
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I give this a one because 200 bucks for this? I can’t even.... WAAAAAYYYY too expensive
Anabell C.
Alex S.
Has anyone used this and have seen results?
Marilyn W.
Wow how does it work and apply?
Jay 💖.
How is this different than other similar products? Aren't you just paying for a name? I'm confused.
Laurie A.
How can I get a sample???

Sephora