MakeupGuerlain
Orchidee Imperiale The Cream, Size 17 oz

Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Cream, Size 1.7 oz

What it is: Orchidee Imperiale by Guerlain has been offering women the best from orchids and science to benefit skin longevity for the last 10 years, and now it's enriched with cell respiration technology that is even more effective thanks to a new duo of orchids. What it does: It helps regulate cell respiration in order to maximize the energy production of your cells, therefore accelerating their regeneration. All visible signs of aging are reduced; fine lines and wrinkles fade; skin recovers firmness, density and elasticity; and your complexion is even and more radiant. How to use: Take a small amount using the spatula before applying it in circular movements on your skin. Brand: GUERLAIN. Style Name: Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Cream. Style Number: 5312529. Available in stores.

Iss this any good?
How long will the full sized, 1.6oz size last?
It is a good brend?
Start your review of Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Cream, Size 1.7 oz!
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
This product is so luxurious! It leave my skin feeling very silky and soft. My foundation applies more smoothly after using this cream. As I'm getting older, I'm willing to spend more on face skin care if it yields nice results.
Abi M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I tried a sample of this cream and I’m so ready to buy one it is one of a kind and I’m very happy and pleased to say it worth every penny and it works miracles 👌[product:guerlain-orchidee-imperiale-exceptional-complete-care-the-body-cream-200ml/67oz]
Bailey B.
Dallas, TX
Such a luxury for my skin! I adore this cream!!! Rumors that Kim Kardashian slathers her perfect t skin with this daily made me obsessive about getting my hands on it. Let me tell you it did not disappoint! The smell is absolutely incredible, it absorbs almost instantly, and moisturizers like a dream. My skin feels perfectly balanced after every use! Wish it was less expensive! There is just no way I can afford to use this cream daily, but if I could this would be my holy grail!
Katrina K.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Let's start with the price... if you won't invest over 400$ for face products then no need to read on. If you are wanting proven results and a high end formula that commands cash then this is for you. I'm privileged, I know this. I get to experience all luxury lines through my celebrity makeup clients and being invited to try these helps determine how I approach my own facial needs. Surgery is actually cheaper than this line at times. This is a cream 1.70z once used it is tossed and your skin returns to prior look without more. For some that is doable for many it isn't. Results seen. This is why.."more than 15 years of research, the Orchidarium and Guerlain research have uncovered the extraordinary power of the Black Orchid. Originally from Peru, this rare orchid increases its longevity by adapting to its environment. The BlackImmuneTM technology helps to minimize the appearance of visible signs of aging and maintains a barrier on the skin.With every application, the skin gradually arms itself against external aggressions and becomes stronger, and more resistant. Day after day, wrinkles are minimized, the skin's texture becomes more refine and your facial contours begin to look more defined. This truly is the talisman to help combat time and aging." Steps taken to apply with a facial roller, preferably theirs, ensures biggest bang for the buck. Does it really minimize and give moisture perfectly uhmm yes. The biggest drawback is you must continue to purchase these very expensive products that simply cannot penetrate deeply enough to create permanent results. They receive 5 stars for technology, lab and plant, luxury, shelf appeal, and the end results. LIVE for the refillable jar. Not forever young BUT if you are afraid of surgery, have a special occasion, or movie to do, go ahead with this knowing you're going to receive what you paid for. Mature skin benefits best, Guerlain Orchidée Impériale 10th Anniversary Rich Cream/1.7 oz. - No Color Definitely Auntie Mame Approved!
HEATHER A.
Las vegas, NV
This divine facial cream is made from orchids. It helps with fine lines. I love the smell, its something between roses and orchids. Use in the morning and at night after cleansing.
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
I've been a Guerlain perfume collector for years and have always wanted to try the skincare. Recently, when I visited the boutique they sat me down and did a quick facial demo utilizing some of the skincare. I was sold on this product right away. It is a very rich and hydrating cream that leaves skin super soft. I only use this at night before bed and always wake up with my skin feeling and looking amazing. Skin is smoother and glowing. It has that lovely Ochidee scent too which is so pleasant. I love the cobalt blue glass bottle and it looks so luxurious sitting on my bathroom counter with my other Guerlain. Although I am nervous that one day I'll drop it and break it. It is definitely a splurge luxury skincare product but I think its worth it for sure.
Christy M.
Plano, TX
This does work and it feels great on your skin. I picked it up in Nordstrom because I heard great things regarding anti-aging. It does slightly diminish fine lines over time; however, I found myself needing more moisture since my skin is on the very dry side lately. This would be 5 stars for normal or oily skin.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
I really enjoy this product. It is scented just like most other higher end brands. More of an older woman kind of scent. It worked really well for me but it is on the expensive end so I have found something else.
Jessica S.
Brookeland, TX
The BEST cream I have ever used by far! Is quite expensive but makes my skin feel absolutely amazing! I have dry skin and this works wonders for me! Plus the container lasts so long I don't have to re purchase over and over! A little goes such a long way
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
It a splurge $455 1.7 ounce cream don't know it up can afford then going ahead but you not going to look 15 yrs old lol.