Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Brightening & Perfecting Uv Protector Spf 50

What it is: The new Brightening & Perfecting UV Protector SPF 50 protects the skin from indoor and outdoor aggressions, including sunlight pollution and the blue light emitted by LEDs and digital device screens. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Incorporating Orchid Noble Light Technology and moringa extract, the complete age-defying brightening formula helps fight the signs of aging and the appearance of dark spots. A perfect combination of pigments and micro-pearls instantly unifies skin tone and brings out the natural radiance of all complexions with a subtle matte effect. From the moment of application, the skin is perfectly unified, luminous and protected. Day after day, the skin appears visibly younger and lastingly radiant. How to use: Apply the UV Protector each morning after your daily moisturizer. Take a small amount on the fingertip and apply to the skin, smoothing outward from the center, then even out until perfect cover is achieved. With the fingertips, blend in along the hairline, ears and neck for a perfectly even complexion Style Name: Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Brightening & Perfecting Uv Protector Spf 50. Style Number: 5617673. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Brightening & Perfecting Uv Protector Spf 50!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoWinter Garden, FL
This product is amazing!! I love the idea of using an SPF 50 product that is also anti aging. I think the best product you can use for anti aging is sun protection and this one delivers. I don't use this daily but instead when I know I'll be out and about for awhile. The SPF 50 gives me great protection.

The product is heavy, so a little goes a long way with this one. It applies and looks heavy at first but blends in beautifully. As it blends it really makes skin look more flawless and radiant.

So you get protection, anti aging benefits, blurring effects, radiant looking skin and it smells great too. This is going to be a lifelong staple for me. Especially in this Florida sun.

10 months agoconception bay south
Omg love love love. It gives me a little coverage to cover my imperfections and protects my face from the dirty UV rays.