BY GUERLAIN

Guerlain introduces Orchidee Imperiale Eye Serum for total eye brightening. It smoothes and evens your eye contour area so that it appears brighter every single day. Its anti-dark circle effect acts against the primary causes of dull eyes, while its fine texture glides onto the skin and is quickly absorbed with a fresh sensation and toning effect upon application, which makes it perfect for layering and enhancing the effectiveness of other Orchidee Imperiale products. The key ingredient is Gold Orchid Technology, which has a global anti-aging effect that regenerates deep within the skin and prolongs cell life, acting on all signs of aging, with wrinkles and fine lines smoothed for a lifted effect. How to use: Apply a little serum morning and night with tightening smoothing strokes, moving from the inside to the outside, first below the eye and then above. Brand: GUERLAIN. Style Name: Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye Serum. Style Number: 5104611. see more...

L P.
This line is expensive, but it feels luxurious and smells divine! I had a facial at the Guerlain counter as my introduction, and my skin glowed like never before!
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Eye Serum is marvelous. It is lightweight, non-irritating and it softens my skin. It also smooths fine lines and helps make the area feel great. I use it every night before my eye cream and feel that it really makes a difference in antiaging around the eyes.
Laura N.
Excelente! Me encanta como deja la piel súper hidratada.. tiene una textura suave y se absorbe fácil.. no deja la piel grasosa! siento que ha mucho el aspecto de esas ramitas debajo de los ojos
Anna G.
One of the best eye serums out there.
Straight up.
Is it expensive? Is it luxury product? Do you feel posh using it? Yes to all.
Is it worth is? 100% (only reason it's not 5 stars is I think it's a bit pricey for the price range of a mid 20s gal but it's what we need and works great)
I'll buy again (most likely) once I run out which thankfully takes a while but I'm still scared of running out as I love it!
Yensie R.
I never had an eye cream before and somebody recommended me the screen and it is amazing it also help me with my dark circles under the eyes is non-greasy and I can apply it at night
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Orchidee Imperiale Eye Serum is probably the most expensive eye serum I have ever splurged on!  I fell in love with the consistency and scent of the product.  Overall - after 6 weeks of usage I was pleased with my results.  I did find it took at least four weeks of using it before I really saw noticeable improvement in my eye area.
Jenia M.
Point roberts, WA
Guerlain has some of the best skincare on the market, they are very pricey but so worth it.  i use eye serum for long haul flights.  It keeps my skin from drying out and has the most amazing smell.  My eyes don't look tired and puffy as they typically would after a flight.
Raw A.
Doha, Doha
I started using it last year and I'm still using it today it helped my under eye look better I don't have dark circles but I always use retinol anti aging defense so my under eye always gets very dry this helped a lot in rehydrating the area.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Exspensive stuff, but amazing stuff! 100% worth the price point! This product is great as a treatment around the eye area, although it is gentle enough to use everyday I don't think I could afford this habit! 100% worth the money if you can afford it :)