Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream uploaded by Diana A.Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream uploaded by Mookie S.

BY GUERLAIN

Revive your skin with Orchidee Imperiale eye and lip cream by Guerlain, a fresh, soothing cream that brightens, smoothes and instantly redefines the contours of your eyes and lips for flawless makeup application. With each use, fine lines, puffiness and dark circles are reduced, your eyes become fresher and brighter, and your lips are firmer and more clearly defined. Brand: GUERLAIN. Style Name: Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream. Style Number: 987733. see more...

Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream it has a high price point , around $200, but it is worth it every penny! Every jar lasts me about 6 months, so I only purchase it 2 times a year. I prefer to make the purchase when they have it in a gift set , so you also get samples of the same face serum and face cream. The eye cream is also meant to be used around the lip area and it makes both area feel soft and very hydrated. It is meant to address any concerns, like hydration, anti-aging, it smooths fine lines and wrinkles , it gives radiance. Highly recommend it!
Laura P.
Akron, OH
This was so damn good. This smoothed out my under eye area and decreased the dark circles. If it wasn’t so crazy expensive, I would definitely repurchase.
Amanda C.
tyler, TX
I like this stuff because it makes lips and under eyes look rested and moisturized and healthy looking I totally reccomend this stuff
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This product was awesome! The amount you get is good for the price. The formula was rich and smooth. It didn't irritate my skin.
Catherine S.
This is an all around product !!! I would definitely tell my family & friends about this..... It works wonders
Crystal A.
Pineville, LA
I love this product it makes my face very soft and smell great. I use it morning and. Ight
Ben H.
Absolutely amazing! This cream is one of the best I have ever tried. It is lightly fragranced and is a joy to apply and I have begun to see a huge difference in my eye area. I have not tried it around my lip yet but if it's this amazing around the eye I would expect the same for the lip.
Ana Maria T.
Calea Grivitei 192 sc d ap 72 sector 1, Bucuresti
Very hydrating, relaxing the eye area, a good base for the daily makeup. I started to feel improvment after some days. After a month the eye area was really better, I can apply makeup more comfortable.
Linda R.
I’ve used eye creams since my early 20s because of my crows feet and new little lines that seem to creep up on a regular basis. I’ve tried a wide range of ridiculously expensive eye creams and serums. This is the only one that gave me visible results in a short amount of time. Using a few samples over the course of a couple of weeks convinced me to purchase the full size product. I use it every night around my entire eye area. It is moisturizing, non-irritating, and luxurious to hold and touch. Lines are smother and seem to have “disappeared” in the morning. This is a staple for me. I only wish I had taken before and after pictures when I first started to compare my 2+ years of results.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Nice product, but TOO expensive, I didn't see any out of this world result to justify the price of it, fancy packaging but won't be able to justify the cost, I'm moving back to my clarins stuff that I really love! Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream