Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream uploaded by Diana A.Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream uploaded by Mookie S.

BY GUERLAIN

Revive your skin with Orchidee Imperiale eye and lip cream by Guerlain, a fresh, soothing cream that brightens, smoothes and instantly redefines the contours of your eyes and lips for flawless makeup application. With each use, fine lines, puffiness and dark circles are reduced, your eyes become fresher and brighter, and your lips are firmer and more clearly defined. Brand: GUERLAIN. Style Name: Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream. Style Number: 987733. see more...

Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream it has a high price point , around $200, but it is worth it every penny! Every jar lasts me about 6 months, so I only purchase it 2 times a year. I prefer to make the purchase when they have it in a gift set , so you also get samples of the same face serum and face cream. The eye cream is also meant to be used around the lip area and it makes both area feel soft and very hydrated. It is meant to address any concerns, like hydration, anti-aging, it smooths fine lines and wrinkles , it gives radiance. Highly recommend it!
Ben H.
Absolutely amazing! This cream is one of the best I have ever tried. It is lightly fragranced and is a joy to apply and I have begun to see a huge difference in my eye area. I have not tried it around my lip yet but if it's this amazing around the eye I would expect the same for the lip.
Laura P.
Akron , OH
This was so damn good. This smoothed out my under eye area and decreased the dark circles. If it wasn’t so crazy expensive, I would definitely repurchase.
Amanda C.
tyler, TX
I like this stuff because it makes lips and under eyes look rested and moisturized and healthy looking I totally reccomend this stuff
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This product was awesome! The amount you get is good for the price. The formula was rich and smooth. It didn't irritate my skin.
Catherine S.
This is an all around product !!! I would definitely tell my family & friends about this..... It works wonders
Crystal A.
PINEVILLE, LA
I love this product it makes my face very soft and smell great. I use it morning and. Ight
Arfah I.
Shah Alam
This is a cream whereby when u are out of it, nothing can replace it. And u gotta spend a hefty anount for thia eye and lip cream. I dont really use this for the lip but it works wonderfully for areas aroind the lip. My eye area has never looked this good. I could confidently say i have no crows feet at age 34. And i hope with consistant use no wrinkles in near future.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Nice product, but TOO expensive, I didn't see any out of this world result to justify the price of it, fancy packaging but won't be able to justify the cost, I'm moving back to my clarins stuff that I really love! Guerlain 'Orchidee Imperiale' Eye & Lip Cream
Collina B.
I have used this product one time and it was great. It's moisturizing and adds a healthy glow even with one attempt at using the product. I definitely would like to purchase this product when my eye cream runs out.