BY GUERLAIN

Unveils secret of longevity of orchid for your eyes & lips Offers complete action to combat signs of aging Multi-benefits: firmness suppleness smoothness Plus density radiance & hydration Reduce appearance of fine lines dark circles & eye bags Incredibly lights up your eyes & lips see more...

Idania M.
Very good skin cream. I get acne during "that time of the month" and nothing seems to stop the breakouts. Most of the time, I simply cannot use any kinds of moisturizers because they cause me to breakout even worse. This is different, it actually calms down my breakouts, even during that time of the month, and from only one use. Having said that, I don't know if I've really noticed any exceptional difference in how smooth my skin is. Yes, it looks a little smoother and more well moisturized, but I cannot say it is a "wrinkle eraser". They want a stupid amount of money for the cream, and although I have to say it is really great at keeping the acne at bay and an effective moisturizer, I cannot exactly say that it is worth the money they want for it imo. To me, a moisturizer should at minimum moisturize. Extra good moisturizers should not cause breakouts (which it does), and excellent moisturizers should moisturize, prevent breakouts, AND minimize wrinkles--this is where it falls short.
Elmer C.
Manama
I’m so happy to have this product as a gift from my friend. As I have fine lines, dark circles, puffiness and dehydrated lips; this precious product really helps my concerns. The texture of this product feels good on my lips and orbital eye area. I feel fab💋 with it.