BY GUERLAIN

The Night Revitalizing Essence, the first Guerlain Orchidée Impériale night care designed to optimise the skin’s nocturnal revitalizing process. It acts on two levels - on the surface and within the skin - thanks to the combination of a powerful cell... see more...

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is an essential part of my nightly skincare routine. This really helps to purify the skin. My skin in the morning is smoother and more radiant.

I use this under the Orchidee Imperial Cream at night. I love the luxurious packing and  the pleasant Orchidee scent. I'll definitely keep this in my nightly routine.

Amazing product!
Deja W.
Didn’t see the point in this. Ended up returning it because i just wasn’t using it. The packaging is beautiful but skin care isn’t supposed to look good on your vanity, it’s suppose to make you look and feel better. There are many alternatives, and with my other skin care items, this just isn’t worth my time respectively.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Amazing night cream! Hydrated and nurtured my skin as I sleep! Great for my sensitive skin. Worth every penny to keep my skin looking and feeling great. Would buy again.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Julia R.
Bon produit j’adore la marque le produit s’utilise facilement il rempli bien sa fonction très bon rapport qualité prix produit qui hydrate la peau ne dessèche pas sent bon j’aimerais trop être influenceuse de cette marque j’adore le packaging