Guerlain Orchidée Impériale 2015 Night Revitalizing Essence/4.2 oz. - No Color

The Night Revitalizing Essence, the first Guerlain Orchidée Impériale night care designed to optimise the skin’s nocturnal revitalizing process. It acts on two levels - on the surface and within the skin - thanks to the combination of a powerful cell...

I received the orchidee imperial oil as a tester and absolutely loved it!!! But I couldn't justify spending that much money to purchase it. Just wondering if any influensters out there feel that this product brand is worth the full price value?
Start your review of Guerlain Orchidée Impériale 2015 Night Revitalizing Essence/4.2 oz. - No Color!
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love! I was very confused at first on why it was specifically a night essence. Essences are normally a versatile all day used product, but after using for a few days I realized how concentrated this product was so it is best for skin to use in your PM skincare routine. But overall a beautiful product! Packaging is stunning, formula is great, and results are gratifying.
Westminster, CA
Didn’t see the point in this. Ended up returning it because i just wasn’t using it. The packaging is beautiful but skin care isn’t supposed to look good on your vanity, it’s suppose to make you look and feel better. There are many alternatives, and with my other skin care items, this just isn’t worth my time respectively.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Puffiness
Walker, LA
Amazing night cream! Hydrated and nurtured my skin as I sleep! Great for my sensitive skin. Worth every penny to keep my skin looking and feeling great. Would buy again.
Combination / Acne
Winter Garden, FL
This is an essential part of my nightly skincare routine. This really helps to purify the skin. My skin in the morning is smoother and more radiant.

I use this under the Orchidee Imperial Cream at night. I love the luxurious packing and  the pleasant Orchidee scent. I'll definitely keep this in my nightly routine.

Amazing product!

Amazing product!
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
First of all, this product smells like heaven. Then, it makes the skin look so fresh and healthy. I am in love with that effect.
Sensitive
Douglasville , GA
I swear if I could afford it I, this would be my grail! The only thing I 'don't like' is the heavy perfume smell..
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Old Hickory, TN
I got a sample for this and I loved it!! It was so gentle on the skin and made my skin so flawless!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Bon produit j’adore la marque le produit s’utilise facilement il rempli bien sa fonction très bon rapport qualité prix produit qui hydrate la peau ne dessèche pas sent bon j’aimerais trop être influenceuse de cette marque j’adore le packaging
Purifica y libera la piel, es un excelente producto ademas de que tiene muchisimos años de reconocimiento, vale la pena
Combination / Puffiness / Fine Lines