BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGuerlain
OrchidÃe ImpÃriale Longevity Concentrate - 30 ml

Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Longevity Concentrate - 30 ml

The complete age-defying power of the imperial orchid molecular extract has been taken to unparalleled heights of performance in the new-generation serum, the longevity concentrate, a formula that boasts both a record concentration and exceptional absorption by the skin: all the visible signs of skin aging diminish more quickly and intensely. Its innovative retexturing formula restores the appearance of the skin's dense and even firmness for a spectacularly smoother, resurfaced look. A texture that feels rich and sheer and melts into the skin upon application, providing a supple and velvety finish.

Are the effects long lasting?
Start your review of Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Longevity Concentrate - 30 ml!
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
As mentioned above, I received this in a discovery set when I purchased the full size of the Orchidee Imperiale face cream. This anti-aging serum is beautiful. It definitely left my skin feeling smoother and more lifted. It’s like a face lift in a bottle. Both my husband and I really loved this product and noticed a big change in our skin due to using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...