Guerlain Noir G de  Exceptional Complete Mascara 01 Noir

Guerlain Noir G de Exceptional Complete Mascara 01 Noir

BY GUERLAIN

A chic mirrored case with a refillable mascara. This innovative mascara combines the extravagant luxury of a mirrored jewel case with a do-it-all formula that adds volume, lengthens, and curls. Black Pigments create perfectly defined eyes without any risk of smearing, smudging, or clumping. A fortifying agent helps to regenerate lashes by stimulating keratin for fortification and lash growth. Noir G goes one step further in creativity with its refillable applicator, making it convenient and easy to switch to a new wand as soon as you need it.

• how many coats of this mascara do you have to apply to notice tha...3 Answers
Guerlain Noir G de  Exceptional Complete Mascara 01 Noir
Guerlain Noir G de Exceptional Complete Mascara 01 Noir
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara I have ever owned! I got it as a free sample and after that I didn't care about the cost I had to have it again it is always a re buy! Always!
Ohii I.
To me mascara doesn't necessarily needs to be expensive since you have to replace it every month. I wouldn't recommend getting anything over $20 unless if you have that kind of money of course. This mascara is just ok to me
Candice C.
Selma, NC
What an awesome mascara. It makes my lashes look full and adds length. My eyes are stunning when I use this product.
aylin s.
this macara me gusta su formula deja mis pestañas increibles aparte dura todo el dia me encanto por que alarga mis pestañas
maria eduarda s.
Americana-Sp
Beauty Junkie Expert
essa mascara e maravilhosa da um volume e penteia muito bem os cilios minha preferida pois nao escore
Martime R.
Such a great mascara which makes my eyes look amazing!! Would buy this again anytime soon.
Stephanie M.
Lajedo
Gosto muito, essa mascara deixa os cílios bem alongados, bonitos e naturais. Recomendo.
Doll D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
how many coats of this mascara do you have to apply to notice that fleeky lash?