Guerlain Nail Laquer Top Coat L'Oiseau de Feu No. 901 uploaded by Elexis S.

BY GUERLAIN

Guerlain Nail Laquer in L'Oiseau de Feu, is a sumptuous top coat, applied over coloured nail polish to create a decorative "gold leaf" effect. It also offers a new, fine jewelery-inspired variation on the French manicure, applied as a sparkling fine tip. see more...

Sarra b.
Msaken
Hello, i love all the products off this company ifs you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards
ikr a.
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!

Amazon