Guerlain Nahema by  Eau De Parfum Spray Refill 1. 7 oz

Guerlain Nahema by Eau De Parfum Spray Refill 1. 7 oz

BY GUERLAIN

Simply elegant Nahema by the design house of Guerlain is a timeless classic introduced in 1979, This floral scent has oriental highlights giving it a warm floral scent, A sophisticated blend of: Peach bergamot rose ylang-ylang jasmine lilac lily of the valley Passion fruit Peru balsam benzoin and vanilla, Nahema is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Guerlain Nahema by  Eau De Parfum Spray Refill 1. 7 oz
Guerlain Nahema by Eau De Parfum Spray Refill 1. 7 oz
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I've never really tried this product before but the bottle just grabbed my attention and I'm really curious about how it smells because Gurleain is one of those luxury brands. The bottle looks so rich and luxurious and it gives me a whole lot of wonder of what it smells like.
Rose S.
London
It is a Guerlain perfume ! By this, I mean the fragrance is very rich and multi layered. I personally found it a bit overwhelming for my liking, however it suited perfectly my mom perhaps because the fragrance is on a heavier side.
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Concealer
I love this product because it has high coverage (although I admit I don't have the worst dark circles usually), it doesn't
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
What does this product smell like?