BY GUERLAIN #88 in Perfume for Her

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Jasmine, Lavender, VanillaAbout: This fresh oriental fragrance enhances exceptional raw materials: carla lavender from Provence, sambac jasmine from India, album sandalwood from Australia, and vanilla tahitensis from Papua New Guinea. It expresses the quintessence of a history replete with experiences and nourished by success, expertise, and generosity, all infused with the same passion since 1828. The quadrilobe bottle, created in 1908, established itself as one of Guerlain's iconic bottles. Simple and graphic, it echoes an alchemist's bottle and owes its name to its stopper, which is formed from one piece to obtain a shape resembling four lobes. see more...

• How is its sillage and longevity?3 Answers
  • Favourite perfume? Mine is Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau de P...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maria S.
San Diego , CA
This is a classic scent for many I’m sure. I love the vanilla & lavender scent, but sometimes it’s too powdery. I wish it was a longer lasting scent as i still love the smell! I def recommend it if you like sweet scents, as always, get a tester & see if it meshes well w/ your body chemistry! It’s a great day to day scent for me & i get compliments at work when I’m wearing it!
Lisa S.
Tulsa
I love this fragrance! It recently arrived in the store where I work and I might have to splurge on a bottle. It is bold yet not aggressive, soft but not cloying, and wears well throughout the day. It has a jasmine and lavender scent when initially sprayed that has a hint of spice to it that transitions to vanilla and sandalwood as time passes. Sensual and elegant! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, go get a sample asap! You won't regret it ;)
Emily B.
Topsham, ME
It reminds me of Angel, but Mon Guerlain isn't edgy or intolerable in the way Angel can be to some. It's like Angel stopped clubbing and got an office job.
I don't find this overbaringly sweet or syrupy, but I can see how someone who doesn't like sweet frags would find this to be too much.
Ciara P.
North Mankato
I love the scent, lavender, jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood. It is divine. However, it lacks staying power. It smells great for a few hours but is completely gone by the end of the day. If it smelled great all day, I'd buy the full size. As it is, I'll enjoy my Ulta sample until it's gone.
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful this perfume smells!!!! Usually you can smell the 'chemicals' in other perfumes but this one is so clean and raw! Not to overpowering at all. Just so delightful!! I really recommend you stop by and smell this perfume the next time your at ulta! You would not be disappointed.
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
I had a small sample of this from Sephora. The sample size lasted a day. I applied it around 5:30 p, again around 8 and last around 11 for a long evening out. I do think this is an evening scent for me and as an evening scent I was pretty ok with the lasting power. I probably could have stretched out the reapplication. Upon first applying I did not love the scent but as it developed I enjoyed it more. I don’t know if I would purchase this scent in a larger size, but I may consider it as I’m in the malarkey for an evening scent. My man did like it.
Sarah M.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It is a sweet scent however it’s not overly sweet. I found that it’s a very sexy and deeper sweet scent if that makes any sense. It is very long lasting. It’s too expensive so I don’t believe I will purchase a full size
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have received multiple free samples of this, and I am happy every time. Once I run out of my current, I may have to purchase this. It is a lovely rich scent- much much different than the sweet scents I typically prefer.
Rachel C.
Warren, MI
This is my favorite scent and I wear it almost everyday. It's a sweet scent and isn't overpowering. I find it relaxing, and it lasts most of the day.

Would I buy this again? I've already purchased a replacement for when my current bottle is gone.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this fragrance! It's very different than any that I am uses to! It has a slight floral, but somewhat of a warm spicey hint to it! It definitely isn’t too overpowering into something that would last all day long.
majd m.
Algeria
How is its sillage and longevity?
🌹Angelica🌹 L.