BY GUERLAIN

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Jasmine, Lavender, VanillaAbout: This fresh oriental fragrance enhances exceptional raw materials: carla lavender from Provence, sambac jasmine from India, album sandalwood from Australia, and vanilla tahitensis from Papua New Guinea. It expresses the quintessence of a history replete with experiences and nourished by success, expertise, and generosity, all infused with the same passion since 1828. The quadrilobe bottle, created in 1908, established itself as one of Guerlain's iconic bottles. Simple and graphic, it echoes an alchemist's bottle and owes its name to its stopper, which is formed from one piece to obtain a shape resembling four lobes. see more...

• How is its sillage and longevity?1 Answers
  • Favourite perfume? Mine is Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Spray3 Answers
Ali S.
East Amherst
Review for: Guerlain Mon Guerlain 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
During a holiday shopping spree I stopped at the Lord and Taylor (LOVE LT) fragrance counter. I appreciate fine fragrances with a keen eye for something different. My background is that I worked in a fragrance shop and I have a general sense of what is nice. I look for fragrances for my wife, although she is very selective.

The Guerlain Mon Guerlain caught my eye, I sampled it on a paper stick and really liked it. Ended up purchasing as an anniversary gift. Guerlain like Dior is a classic fragrance house. When I say "classic", I am not talking OLD, in fact they are timeless. The notes such as Carla Lavendar, Jasmine, Album Sandalwood from the corners of the earth remind me of her beauty. Sounds cliche but that is what Mon Guerlain brought to me.

Venus O.
Mequon
Review for: Guerlain Mon Guerlain 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
I am a huge fragrance junkie but I can honestly say that this has been my best fragrance purchase this year from @sephora
A warm and sweet scent that is sensual and feminine with key notes of jasmine, lavender and vanilla. This is soft enough to be an everyday perfume but sexy enough for that hot date or important meeting.
This is a product that should be at the top of your list for that special person you want to show how special they are or how much you love them. Oh, and you should definitely buy one for yourself!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Guerlain Mon Guerlain 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
I've fallen for so many fragrances this year, while I've never cared for them in the past. This one is one of my top favorites! It's a very lovely, feminine floral scent. If you like the YSL Mon Paris, I think you'll love this too. I'm definitely going to go out and purchase a full size of this.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sweet vanilla of this perfume pairs well with the fresh lavender and musky Sandalwood. It has a pleasantly long lasting fragrance. Definitely worth a try!!! Loved using it on a date night with my SO. Very sassy and enticing.

I received this free product from Mon Guerlain for testing purposes, the opinions are mine alone.
Ryleigh I.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing smelling perfume! Its sweet its not over poweing its a soft sent but still so good, makes you feel like a princess literally lol. I recommend this as a gift or for yourself
Antoinette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm just going to start by saying flat out that I really like this fragrance.  It's not very innovative and there are things about it that make it smell like a rehashed version of some other gourmand perfumes, but I honestly just adore the sweet vanilla / sandalwood scent.

I got a deluxe sample bottle for 250 points from Sephora and that's where my consumption of this fragrance is going to stay, despite the fact that I love it.  There are a couple of very good reasons for this.

1. This perfume lasts about an hour, if I'm lucky, and it's gone.  The silage is also horribly insignificant.  I can literally bathe in this perfume and in an hour you'd never know.

2. Considering the life of the application, the silage, and the lack of originality, I feel like this perfume is a little over priced.  If it wasn't a Guerlain, then it would easily sell for 20USD less.  You're really paying extra for the brand.

I would consider buying this perfume if I was able to find it deeply discounted or on a good sale, but definitely not at full price.  Like all perfumes, I encourage people to go get a sample and try it on their own body.  Perfume reviews can be very subjective, so the only way to really know how it wears is to try it on yourself.

However, if I was going to recommend this to anyone, I would say that if you like vanilla and if you like sweet perfumes (If you like Flowerbomb, for example), then you'll probably like this one.
brendalee💀🥀 S.
Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a Sephora reward. It’s a deluxe sample size. This stuff smells amazing! It’s a sweet scent with floral. I can smell it on me still after a long day. I will for sure be purchasing a larger bottle!
Audrey R.
WINDOW ROCK, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent. I got it with some samples and plan on purchasing this in the near future. It smells of "sandalwood, vanilla, and jasmine" just like the package says.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After many reviews read and all the hype for this scent I decided to get it into my Scentbird cue for my next scent to receive. No regrets here baby! I LOVE IT!! It's a fresh floral with lavender, Sambac jasmine and vanillic Guerlain notes that are distinctly theirs. I can't wait to find a bottle and purchase it. The lasting power is solid at 6 hrs with dry down skin scent afterward. I must say also it's my favorite Scentbird received yet and I've been signed up for over a year and tried many. My second favorite was Prada Infusion D'iris Eau de Parfum.
Christine N.
Review for: Guerlain Mon Guerlain 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
There are many types of gourmands, whether it be a young gourmand, a flirty gourmand, or a sophisticated gourmand. As to be expected from Guerlain, this one definitely smells expensive and sophisticated.

The vanilla in this one is tempered by Jasmine and lavender. I really got a whiff of the lavender when I applied which threw me for a bit because you usually don't find that note in gourmands. It makes it more modern. I think the florals in this make this more woman-like than girly.

I would actually say this is really appropriate for any season as it isn't too heavy though of course this is absolutely perfect for evenings or the cooler seasons. It is delicious and sensual and has good lasting powder. The florals fade first leaving the vanilla base note and it gets yummier with time.
majd m.
Algeria
How is its sillage and longevity?