Guerlain Météorites Voyage Exceptional Compact

A refillable pressed powder compact with universal-flattering, pearls of powder in corrective and illuminating shades for a range of skintones. Meteorites Voyage Exceptional Compacted Pearls of Powder offers a classic blend of enhancing and illuminating colors adapts to every skintone to create a youthful glow. It's formulated with Guerlain's signature Stardust Technology: a unique complex encapsulating a celestial powder that transforms light invisible to the naked eye into visible, soft-focus, perfecting light to blur imperfections and provide exceptional radiance. Freshen up your makeup and achieve ultimate radiance on the go with this powder that's perfect for strobing and highlighting the complexion. Micro-spheres of polymers encapsulate real diamond powder to transform invisible UV light in to soft-focus light that fades imperfections. Meteorites Voyage is enriched with "ultimate color correction" pearls with pink and white tones, which help to brighten the shadow areas of the face, directing light onto the rounded areas for a boost of radiance. The result: fine lines and imperfections instantly fade away. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The refillable case holds a blend of five different colors of micro pearls, hand-made and compacted by Guerlain's craftsmen. The white reflects light, purple captures light, green combats redness, champagne illuminated, pink reveals a glowy effect. The Meteorites Voyage powder case is unique and exclusive to Maison Guerlain, and is now decorated with an ultra-resistant silver-colored zamak lid.

is this worth the very ridiculous price? i heard it's very good but it is very very expensive.
Does this powder help your foundation last through the day?
I am looking for a brightening setting powder for under the eyes on porcelain skin. I would like it to not be fully matte, as I have dry under eyes and they easy look crepey. I've heard good reviews on this line. Anyone recommend for under the eyes?
Start your review of Guerlain Météorites Voyage Exceptional Compact!
Stockton, CA
I got a really good deal on this compact and bought it specifically because it’s so pretty. The powder is beautiful and smooth and brightens my face with just a light dusting of it. The scent is a little strong in my opinion, though.
Combination / Acne
I bought this compact due to crazy curiosity. The thought of a $150+ compact was too intriguing to pass up. The pros: This compact means business. It has awesome heft, it doesn't rattle, closes magnetically. It is probably the best compact I have owned. The cons: The powder isn't revolutionary. It has a light lilac smell, which does go away but if you are at all sensitive- this probably isn't for you. I have combination skin and found that it did help keep my T-zone from becoming overly shiny. Honestly, I found it to be similar to other powders I own, but I love whipping this out for the glam factor.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Phoenix, AZ
This is wonderful product that you don't think you need until you try it and realize the beautiful glow is adds to your skin. When you first apply it, you might not notice the effect but after a short time, you will observe a blurred, glow that improves your overall complexion and gives you a healthy glowing look. The powder is very fine so it never looks caked and there's no oxidation that occurs.
Dry / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
This Guerlain Meteorite Voyage Exceptional Compacted Pearls of Powder is one of the holy grail powders to be that I am hoping to try to very soon. It's expected to be a luxury compact that you can carry and use to set your foundation for a beautiful finish and touch up during the day as well! Guerlain even a beautiful Meteorite Powder Brush with a white elegant handle and pink bristles to go with it!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
The very first application of this didn't wow me. I moisturizer my face and applied foundation. After I put blush on, I took a big brush and swooped the meteorites on my forehead, down my nose, over cheekbones and on my chin. I saw nothing. A few hours later I touched up my lip color and noticed a soft ethereal hue on my face. It was a soft glow that wasn't "drag queen" glittery. I totally loved it. I have the maryluminizer from the balm, and the meteorites is so much more forgiving. And the scent......refreshing .
Dry / Dullness
Middle Vlg, NY
Love the color and how this powder looks on my face. I can reapply it multiple times during the day and don't have to worry that it will leave my skin looking cakey. Gorgeous packaging is a huge plus as well. I also really like how this product smells. The scent is quite strong, which might be a turn off for some.
Combination / Fine Lines
Maricopa, AZ
This gives a subtle glow to my face. The effect is not obvious. I used it as my finishing powder as it even up my skin and give me some glow. The only Cons is its very pricey and the compact is heavy.
Oily / Scarring
San Jose
Beautiful and lovely compact, but I am not sure its worth the splurge.  Maybe I need to continue using it, but for now, its meh. Beautiful compact!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Great products. evens out my skin, great hue.. and great finding powder or just to wear alone I love it.... and the packaging is a must
Oily, Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Plano, TX
I use this powder when my skin is looking parched. It gives my skin a pretty glow. I love love the scent on all Guerlain face powders
Dry, Combination, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...