BY GUERLAIN

• Where I can buy this because I need to travel and is special to c...3 Answers
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
Perfect for travelling, as this packaging make it easier to carry than carrying a tin of meteorites. I love that guerlain meteorites somehow manage to blur my skin, make it look more even and add a bit of glow to my face.
Bri T.
Love how silky this powder feels!! The way it makes the skin radiant and glowing is great and the size is perfectly compact too!
Gloria L.
I have a lot of imperfections on my skin! This product hides all my imperfections! Not to mention it's perfect to travel with!
Sandra F.
Glendale, AZ
I love how it makes my face glow & the size is great for traveling or just to have in your purseđź’ś
Alejandra A.
Where I can buy this because I need to travel and is special to carry in my wallet