BY GUERLAIN

A pearly-white Christmas bauble filled with the iconic Meteorites illuminating powder pearls to enhance the face and decollete with a radiant glow. These Meteorites pearls are made of light-reflecting iridescent pearly particles that leave the skin looking radiant with an illuminating glow. It features pearls in beige hues to even out the skintone, champagne to illuminate, and golden for a subtle, sunkissed effect. These pearls are infused with light-correcting nacres that harmoniously blend together to create a pure and correcting light for perfectly tailored luminosity, creating an ultrasoft powder that smooths the complexion for a unique, soft finish. These powder pearls reveal the iconic violet fragrance of Meteorites. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX

Guerlain Meteorites are to be used as the final step in your makeup application, not to "SET" your makeup, that is what sets these apart from most powders. These are "finishing" powders. Finishing powders are to be used after your makeup application has been completed. They are meant to impart a soft glow,add a touch of radiance and bring the look together without disturbing the rest of your makeup. Personally I adore the Guerlain Meteorite's because of the finish they leave behind. My skin is left looking and feeling well blended and even-toned, I'm unable to tell where one product starts and the other ends. For me that's important because I have textured skin with some hyper-pigmentation. So any product that can diminish this concern is sure to be a winner in my book!
Ida Q.
Ida Q.
Aumsville, OR
Omg this stuff is magic in a tube!!! It's gives you such a beautiful natural glow that looks like it is radiating from the inside out! I'm usually really oily so I was scared to try this product out at first but it really sits on the skin really nice without looking gross with your natural oils. Also prefect for when you are wearing a tank top just dust a little bit on your shoulders and color bones for an even more beautiful glow.
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
This product is of course awesome. If you're thinking of buying it I suggest you do buy it! Totally satisfied with this product!!!!! These little pearl's are awesome they really do bring a bronze effect to your face. And make your face look beautiful. I love them. the shimmer and glow effect really pops. the effect doesn't justify what i pay for. Its very inexpensive i have been buying these for for forever.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
Ellina P.
Ellina P.
Lunenburg , MA
I loved this holiday release so much. Meteorites are my favorite finishing powder and these are a gorgeous combination of white and gold that brighten the complex and help to blend out makeup. I also adore the packaging and star shapes.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Newark, OH
These may be my favorite meteorites! They are shimmery and an absolutely perfect highlight!! The shimmer and have the gorgeous Guerlain scent!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Gray, LA
This is one absolutely wonderful great product ! Love the way it sets on the face!
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
This is a delightful, magical product! I was very excited when I saw the first photo and realized that I really want to get these Christmas meteorites! They have a beautiful beige-gold shade and beautiful flickering, but the main thing is the stars! They are great! Like the meteorites themselves, like a magical snowy ball!
Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.
This release of meteorites is simply magical! Magical Christmas! Incredible design !! I fell in love with them at first sight. They are luxurious and gorgeous! And as always beautiful in use - photoshop with one stroke of the brush, light glow and a sleek look of skin.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These little meteorites breathe life into my skin. The shimmer and glow and color are lovely without being overwhelmingly obvious I'm using. My biggest complaint with this Holiday version is the amount of product that was received. The top of the globe could have been redesigned to fit the puff better to allow for more product. I also would have loved more of the star shapped meteorites. It's a beautiful addition to any holiday set but the amount of product does not justify the cost.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
How you can used it? Thanks