BY GUERLAIN

A moisturizer and radiance booster that helps to give skin a radiant look. Guerlain Meteorites Oxygen Care Moisturizer & Radiance Booster is infused with moisturizing actives and silicone spheres that refine and smooth the look of skin so that it reflects light. Formulated with Starlight technology that diffracts light and blurs imperfections, theMeteorite blended, colored pearls act as a prism to create pure light. The effect is skin that appears luminous with a new, lit-from-within-glow. In 1987, for the first time, a loose powder came in the form of multi-colored pearls: Meteorites. One stroke of the brush rolls these pearls to release an incredibly lightweight, perfecting glow. Research results: In a satisfaction test on 41 women after 2 applications per day for 28 days: - 95% reported that skin seemed re-oxygenated - 86% said skin is more luminous After 12 hours: - 98% said complexion is less dull - 93% reported that skin was more luminous - 90% said complexion had a pinkish effect see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Renata S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this moisturizer, I didn't see "glow" from it, it may be too faint for medium-dark skin tones. That being said if you have oily skin like myself, I can't use many skincare products under my make up without looking greasy. This is perfect as a layer of moisture that won't effect your make up at all.
Julie N.
I really like this moisturizer. My skin feels hydrated and looks healthier. It gives a healthy glow, which should convince everyone to run to the store and buy this! The only thing I hate is the price but it's worth it.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Review for: Guerlain Meteorites Oxygen Care Moisturizer & Radiance Booster more...
This moisturizer is very hydrating and gave my skin a healthy glow. It didn't clog my pores and my skin felt very soft not greasy. I thought it was a lovely product and would recommend for people who want a more glowing moisturizer
Renee S.
Can't get over how incredible my skin feels when I use this! Even if I use this once in week, the difference it makes is unbelievable. It smells nice, makes my skin feel ever so soft and glowy, so I totally recommend this to anyone with dry to normal skin.
Katt R.
So I got a sample (large sample) of this product from my local shoppers,,
Tried it for the past few days (so far) & OMG!!!!
My skin looks so fresh young & vibrant,, I am truly blown away,, like I can't even express how impressed I am with this product,, my skin looks plumper & more alive ,, if that makes sense,, it's just amazing ,, so good infact I plan on going & buying a bottle asap!!!
If you have the extra $$$ you have to try this ,, if this is something out of your price range & worried about spending $100 on a skin care product ,, get a sample,, & if it works for you save up & treat your self ,, it's truly an investment in your skin & your self ,,,
I love this stuff !!!!!!