BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsGuerlain
Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder Duo & Brush

Guerlain Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder Duo & Brush

Guerlain's iconic handcrafted pearls have been reinvented with a boosted illuminating power. For the first time ever, Météorites' Pearls incorporate Guerlain's exclusive Stardust Technology, a spherical pigment contained within each pearl. This...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder Duo & Brush!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,249 reviews
Guerlain Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder Duo & Brush uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this shade of the Meteorites. It is a lighter shade than I would normally choose but it acts in place of my high lighter rather than a finisher. These all retail around $70 dollars but last so long because a small swirl is needed.
Michelle K.
Wausau, WI
Guerlain Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder Duo & Brush uploaded by Michelle K.
I’m not a fan of anything that makes your face look glittery which is what I thought this product did. It’s a nice concept and the packaging is pretty but beyond that, I wouldn’t use it again. The brush is not very soft either. I would recommend using your own brush if you’re going to try the pearls.
Josué E.
10620 Aphrodite Loop Unit 308 New Port Richey, FL
Disperses the meteorites powder evenly without disturbing your foundation. Light and feathery. I love how it feels when it goes on the face. Plus there isn't any shedding.

Looking for your answer?